Jake Quickenden #100 1 Million Followers, 100 Threads, 1% Engagement & 0% Likeability!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion..
Jake Quickenden #101.
Jake and Danny sitting in a tree,
One is doing the other, teabagging...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hope you are OK @Katewinsletsknee 🥰

Good god, and out come the dead again🥱🥱🥱 not getting the engagement he wants though is it🤭🤭🤭

Flappy, how about using your phone to find out what to do with kids, she's trying to get freebies and up her crappy engagement aswell ffs. Absolutely crying at Flaps' new name The Childcatcher🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💀💀💀💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
See Kim French is in the Maldives (she has her own fitness app) she's pretty successful in her own right I suppose with her app and gym gear but I really rate her because she's stayed true to herself. Lives in the same house, but has just built onto it, still takes her children on family holidays to haven every year and only promotes/ does ad's for her own range, plus a partiular gymwear range which she has consistently done since ive followed her. But this the first time I've really seen her splurge (and rightly so) but her and her husbands trip to the Maldives is like night and day to fakeys. They have done the underwater meal, and actually done some watersports as opposed to just posing next to some jet skis.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Check out his stupid walk! Fakey is a dumb cocksucking bellend. He tries too hard to come across as harmless but in reality he is a nasty viper.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Check out his stupid walk! Fakey is a dumb cocksucking bellend. He tries too hard to come across as harmless but in reality he is a nasty viper.
That whiny voice, too...... he hasn't even got an attractive voice for radio, let alone tv.....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.