Jake Hall and Misse Beqiri

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
but her son lives with his father so why shoul her ex support her,do juges still allow spousal payments
Because child maintenance and alimony are two different things, it just happens that mothers tend to be the resident parent and the lower earner. She’d still be eligible for spousal support if she met all the right criteria, even not having the kids with her. It’s basically to protect women from giving up jobs to support high earning husbands & look after the children and home and then being left with absolutely nothing.

Reactions: 5
Well as much as jake is ab hole! He does seem to have river a lot, which is more than what can be said for misse and her son.

Has anyone listened to misses podcast? The link is in her bio and it’s free to listen to, she talked about her personal life but didn’t if that makes sense. Still did not explain why Julian doesn’t live with her just said it’s her fault and it haunts her to this day they don’t live together, so did jake not want him there? She talks in riddles

• Sad
There is this scene is Towie where Jake is talking to Arg in the kitchen about Chloe only ever being with him. And Arg is standing up for Chloe saying everyone in Essex knows she’s a nice girl and has never been with anyone bar Jake and he can’t be so possessive and controlling of her that she is a “good girl”. Arg was calling Jake out for being misogynistic with his views! And then Jake went on to knock up a married woman and it was so clear from his crappy views on women that he wouldn’t want her original kid around. She picked Jake over her son. And she can sugar coat it any way but that’s it. At one point she agreed to give her ex husband primary custody and not many mothers give up their first borns like that

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Tiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/ why does he still go on as if he owns the company??

Has anyone listened to misses podcast? The link is in her bio and it’s free to listen to, she talked about her personal life but didn’t if that makes sense. Still did not explain why Julian doesn’t live with her just said it’s her fault and it haunts her to this day they don’t live together, so did jake not want him there? She talks in riddles
I'd say the reason he doens't live with her is due to the domestic violence incident that happend between her and Jake a few years back, i'm sure his father didn't want him living in that type of situation

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
https://tattle.life/threads/19920/ why does he still go on as if he owns the company??

I'd say the reason he doens't live with her is due to the domestic violence incident that happend between her and Jake a few years back, i'm sure his father didn't want him living in that type of situation

did he hit her? I remember taking out an injunction on him then they were back together a month later.

Reactions: 2
did he hit her? I remember taking out an injunction on him then they were back together a month later.
I'm assuming he did?? Police issued a restraining order for a few months she said in her podcast about being in an abusive relationship so it's deffo indicating towarda Jake

• Wow
After all his cheating on her, lying, restraining orders, her "podcast" about how bad he treated her, these two are back following each other and commenting on each others pics. These 2 are very odd

• Wow
Reactions: 13
He is absolutely vile. Super controlling and I doubt he’s changed so I hope that they aren’t back together. No woman should go near him.

Reactions: 8
Wtf she’s added 30+ years! She’s naturally SO pretty why on earth would she do this, she looks like a 60-something real housewife who may have dabbled in commercial modelling in the 80s.
Always found her quite masculine looking. She filters a lot of her pics and wears a ton of make up. I don’t think she is a natural at all. If she didn’t marry the footballer she’d just be another Albianan looking cocaine taking 38 year old

• Heart
Reactions: 4