Jake Hall and Misse Beqiri

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that was Cheryl Cole! They must have the same cheek filler person. I reckon they are back together, how embarrassing.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Are they back together? Starting to take pictures in the same places and apartment now? What a mess and confusing for the kids

Reactions: 4
Are they really back together after all those Instagram quote posts blasting him? Surely not?I just feel sorry for the son she abandoned for him. She claimed she ditched her son because she “couldn’t move to the country where he lives because she had a bf”. But then even when she split with up with Jake, she still couldn’t be bothered moving to be with her son, so sad!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
It seems like she only cares or misses him when she’s having another domestic with Jake, feel so sorry for her little boy, as soon as she’s back with jake her son doesn’t exist!

Reactions: 9
Poor Julian how are you living in another country with your dad while your mum swoons over jake and river and acts like she’s her only child

Reactions: 11
They are back together. Ring back on her wedding finger. Another baby on the way
She is definitely not pregnant, they’ve unfollowed each other on Instagram yet again and weren’t together for valentines, who was your source?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
She is definitely not pregnant, they’ve unfollowed each other on Instagram yet again and weren’t together for valentines, who was your source?
No source. I live in the area. They got back together for "xmas and one last try with talk of tryin for another baby. She was never pregnant. They've split up again. She's been with other guys since Jake Hall

• Wow
Reactions: 2
My friend was in the restaurant and said he barely spoke to her and it was all very strained

they've been back together since October. So weird. He cheated on her all the time. He gave up the drink and the white stuff. She went on about him being emotional abusive and how happy she was to be free from him on her podcast then handed over control of her business to him. Im embarrassed on her behalf that she'd go back to him after all the tit "quotes" she posted about him

• Wow
Reactions: 6