Jake Hall and Misse Beqiri

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are they not public anymore with their relationship? They are so toxic I don’t know why she bothers with him

they've been back together since October. So weird. He cheated on her all the time. He gave up the drink and the white stuff. She went on about him being emotional abusive and how happy she was to be free from him on her podcast then handed over control of her business to him. Im embarrassed on her behalf that she'd go back to him after all the tit "quotes" she posted about him
---
He reckons he’s Spanish doesn’t he 😂 I remember him posting that his dad is. It’s so cringe

Does he ever go anywhere else ffs?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
They went public again at xmas. Followed each other & went to events together. But they are volatile & argue. She has a known temper. The do the childish follow/unfollow each other thing on instagram so probably just cut it out to stop them looking as unstable as they are. My insider says they are broke, not broke but they are not financially as well off as instagram makes it look. They don't own a house, rent etc. His old business was bleeding money & she doesn't really do any modelling work. He works with his Mother. He's basically just a blagger/markerting person seems to know a lot of famous people which helps sell the clothes. She's 37 and he's only 32. She already has 2 kids by 2 different dads so i think she probably wants more kids so is trying to make it work. He seems to believe his own tit & is a narcissist

Reactions: 6
Jake resigned as Director of her new "female" company number 3 Unplanned Store on May 8th which was a furniture store now going to sell womens fashion. Something so shady always about these business deals anyone would think they were hiding something...

How boring does Misses unplanned store look just another knock off women’s prevu. We’ll see how long this venture lasts

found this thread after i started watching real housewives of cheshire....what a dumb decision to ditch her millionaire footballer boyfrend husband who she trapped after 4 months bc "she didnt want any more kids" and he did...only to have a kid with some TOWIE loser and act like your first one barely exists. what a weirdo

• Heart
Reactions: 16
found this thread after i started watching real housewives of cheshire....what a dumb decision to ditch her millionaire footballer boyfrend husband who she trapped after 4 months bc "she didnt want any more kids" and he did...only to have a kid with some TOWIE loser and act like your first one barely exists. what a weirdo
I think she thought she could do better! Her ex-husband seemed lovely and I'm pleased he's moved on with someone who wants the same things as he does. She came across as vain and extremely unlikable in my opinion.

Reactions: 10
I was at a nightclub in Marbella years ago the same time Jake was there and was stabbed. He’s a horrible person

Reactions: 2
didnt she say she got pregnant with anders after 3 months? :oops: if the new guy he's rich im sure there'll be a repeat scenario

Thats her brother who was murdered Christmas Eve 2019. He was involved with the Albanian drug mafia. Thats where all Misse'sa money was from - drugs.

Has Missè moved to Spain now? She said in her Instagram story today she’s moved again. Is she still with Jake? Any new gossip? She’s so private now
I see her sister recently got married and has moved to a different country with her new husband

Reactions: 1
It wont last with these 2... it never does. What an idiot to move her daughter out of school, to live in Majorca, with the dude who has slept with people while he is "working" on it with her. There is 0 trust here between them. She's been with other men since Jake. When Jake goes off and does his music stuff he will be with other women. I'm so bored of these 2. Its like they do the on/off/on/off because they think it keeps them relevent? Nobody cares

Reactions: 11
After seeing his behaviour in TOWIE, i can’t begin to understand why any woman would ever want to be with him. He’s immature, selfish, petty, inconsiderate, controlling, a serial cheat, compulsive liar… the list goes on.

Also i think Chloe L was the love of his life, not that he treated her well or deserved her. But it isn’t a coincidence that after she dumped him for good and wouldn’t take him back, he got with a woman who was the spitting image of her. I bet that he treats Misse terribly. If she is back with him, good luck to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I keep sayin that. Jake and Chloe L grew up together from 14 onwards. They share all the same friendship group around Essex. Jake was tryin to get back with Chloe L right up to the August he got with Missy. If he didn't have a kid with Misse he wouldnt still be tryin to flog this dead horse. He's off the drugs and drink now & he must promise the moon and stars every time to change because they all do go back to him

Reactions: 3
Just peeking at Jake’s insta….
Gosh, he’s lost his looks over the years. I used to think he was such a fittie!

Reactions: 2