Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sandsbaker

So glad I’ve found this thread 🤣 someone mentioned earlier Atti in his high chair not strapped in, she was on live a few months back and did the same thing and he actually did fall out! She literally wasn’t bothered at all while Ben sorted him out in the background 😬

Also how annoying was that whole passport thing when her and Abbie went on holiday 🤣 proper milked it for the views lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

lalalulah

I know this isn’t an Abbie thread but how on earth does she afford that lifestyle? I work full time, in the NHS and there’s not a chance I can afford the holidays, the expensive car and lip fillers. Somethings not right somewhere
i think she comes from money, have you ever seen her posts of her brother and sisters house it’s a massive mansion, it’s annoying how she makes out she’s “self made” when she clearly comes from money, when like you say and like many others we work full time grafting to earn good money to have nice things like holidays and cars

loopyloola

It’s just weird behaviour , even the guessing of the holiday I don’t get it. Just say where your going 🤣 I do wonder how Jade affords all of this
if I was to hazard a guess I’d say debt and undeclared cash in hand work for her moms mate, the whole guess where we are going is so tedious I can’t imagine it brings her engagement up by much

Kazzie20

VIP Member
i think she comes from money, have you ever seen her posts of her brother and sisters house it’s a massive mansion, it’s annoying how she makes out she’s “self made” when she clearly comes from money, when like you say and like many others we work full time grafting to earn good money to have nice things like holidays and cars
did she get pregnant on a one night stand or did she have a boyfriend before?

Kazzie20

VIP Member
How could you not know your baby milk is running low id always buy a new one once it was near the bottom .
screaming neglectful… in my 4 years of parenting ive never ever ran out of my babies milk without topping it up way before it was empty
---
instead shes gave her 8? month old a bottle of cows milk

teaqween

Chatty Member
She’s a proper rude bitch, I’ve never met such a nobody with such an attitude. A few people follow her on tiktok (because she’s a beg and made friends with bigger creators) and she thinks she’s everything. A girl commented they were accepted into creator fund and she spoke down to her like she was stupid (I think she likely wasn’t accepted herself) and was talking down on any creator in it. She’s a scruffy, rude bitch who will go no further on the app because her content is crap and her personality is none existent 🫶

teaqween

Chatty Member
Her going live in hospital while he child is on a feeding tube 🫠 dude just be with your kids you gormless count

Parkinson1907

Chatty Member
I know this isn’t an Abbie thread but how on earth does she afford that lifestyle? I work full time, in the NHS and there’s not a chance I can afford the holidays, the expensive car and lip fillers. Somethings not right somewhere

loopyloola

Did anyone else just know her other account would be gym related 🙄🙄🙄 she will be selling juice plus next 🤦🏽‍♀️

she thinks letting him play with the cooker is funny so can’t say this is surprising tbh oh and the fact she regularly leaves the poor kid with other people all the time because she can due to her being a young mom 🙄
Shes a ridiculous mother!! His safety should be her number 1 priority!!

teaqween

Chatty Member
Yep! God she grates me

The original videos been deleted but here’s one
How in under a year has she now apparently got enough for a house if we say august 2021 was her last payment. Because surely on UC she couldn’t have been saving unless she was claiming on the sly 🫢🫢