Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kazzie20

VIP Member
anyone seens abbies new video? Jade hasnt commented on hers for a while wonder if its about her. dont blame her after what Atticus did to Marley, I know hes a baby but Jade dosent do much parenting just thinks everything bad he does is funny!

Reactions: 2

Parkinson1907

Abbies obviously reading here doing a tik tok to say she doesn’t live off bank of mum and dad. Either that girls lying or she’s living off the back of credit cards and pay day loans

teaqween

Chatty Member
May just be a me thing but she seems to bum her kids off here there and everywhere for someone whose leaving work 🙃 I’m a SAHM and my kids have not stayed out let alone as babies like she doesn’t care to soak those baby days up it’s sad

loopyloola

How can she say #workingmumlife when she only works on a full moon (as and when she can be bothered for her moms friend) and spends more time feeding her face sat at home on live 🤦🏽‍♀️

imalittleyellowfish

Jade is an ABSOLUTE TRAMP😂😂😂 honest to god I was on her live and Ben come in with a jumper and he said is this ok and she said does it smell, smelled it and told him to hang it outside and spray febreeze😭😭 can’t even wash her clothes

I kept asking her why she deleted the video she made of Abbie….she ignored me like she did the other day. She always dishes it out but can’t take it makes me laugh

Princess_pie139

VIP Member
Would you really be taking a 4/5 week baby on holiday to rhodes where it’s currently having wildfires and extreme temperatures 🙈

secret life

VIP Member
Taking her newborn away and she's not even had her injections would make me so nervous. Don't see how it's a holiday with a baby that small gunna be so hot 😢

Kazzie20

VIP Member
I find it hilarious how she fell for one of those work at home pyramid schemes, she couldnt stop bragging about it. bit her in the ass !

Reactions: 1

teaqween

Chatty Member
When is she renovating this damn house 🤢🤢 didn’t mop for a year no curtains on stair except for that slither of green. How does she let people over

teaqween

Chatty Member
Why is she live whilst away 😭 just fucking enjoy your holiday with your kid 🥴 she’s also filming everything, can she not try live in the minute for once it’s so sad

teaqween

Chatty Member
Her poor girls head is so insanely flat in her new sitting video. tho im not surprised because shes never held 🙄
I’ve never seen a SAHM spend so little time holding/playing and being with their baby like you’re not busy you’re home is a state, you don’t work, you apparently don’t have a routine so why can’t you hold your kid