Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

loopyloola

Was going to mention this, same with Abbie, both their kids forward facing and not even 2 years old. Surely they know the dangers of this? Considering most of the “tiktok mums” all have their kids RF
If Abbie strapped her kid to the roof Jade would copy her

loopyloola

Is she taking the pee “this is your sign to travel around with your baby” she has just got back from a holiday without him, I think she forgot to add the “when you aren’t living like you aren’t a mom” part 🙄

Kirsty1234

Chatty Member
Watching her on live
If you pay attention to your child rather than your phone he wouldn’t be causing chaos

imalittleyellowfish

It’s like that daft trampoline she has/had! Ridiculous. Letting a toddler have that with no safety thing round it! And he ended up smacking his head. No surprise there!

imalittleyellowfish

Anybody notice that Atticus has a lock on his bedroom door? With the key present? Found that a bit odd…hope she doesn’t lock him in. Also on most of her putting him to bed videos she doesn’t wait for him to lie down before closing the door literally just shuts him in. No sign of reading him a story or anything either

loopyloola

Thought all her thrilling holiday content was only going on her Instagram (that will probably be put back on private becaue it’s exclusive amazing content ) didn’t take long 🙄

Princess_pie139

VIP Member
I find the whole secretive thing odd. People are asking if Izzy is Abbie's sister. But they just say no and don't really explain the link. They are obviously related in some way as A) Izzy is a child so I imagine her parents wouldn't let her go off abroad randomly with someone 4 years older. And B) they have the same surname
It’s just weird behaviour , even the guessing of the holiday I don’t get it. Just say where your going 🤣 I do wonder how Jade affords all of this

Princess_pie139

VIP Member
Apparently baby daddy has a “high paying job” and she works constant nights by the looks of things. BUT let’s not forget she doesn’t buy grocery’s because gusto have sent her free boxes and then she gets the money from other people buying boxes through her codes so she’ll only pay postage and then top up grocery’s of which she buys the cheapest (no judgement) for example her juice is the 41p stuff and her fizzy is the Asda essential stuff. She doesn’t spend on a lot of things people are skinting themselves to buy so can afford “luxuries”- this is the case with most online personalities. If we all got necessities free we could all afford luxuries
wonder what baby daddy does then 🤔

Tablet88

Jade and Abbie have definitely fallen out! No mention of the holiday they booked together on Jade’s Instagram stories. But loads of other holidays.

Kazzie20

VIP Member
Especially sinces Abbies kid is underweight and tiny.

And jade had Atti front facing in a van yesterday. straps no where near his shoulders and no head support. that car seat is for a older kid!

Last edited: