Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

loopyloola

How on earth can she say she will hype anyone up when she literally mocks people on her lives she is one massive beg who was clearly faking in that pathetic attention seeking video she did

lalalulah

she doesn’t read here , she’s probably on here 😂 i just get the vibes she finds jade annoying as fck

Kazzie20

VIP Member
Her poor girls head is so insanely flat in her new sitting video. tho im not surprised because shes never held 🙄

loopyloola

How stupid can you actually be? Sat him in his high chair not strapped in and no tray to hold him in place. How easily he could of tipped forward and smacked his head. More bothered about her live 🙄
she thinks letting him play with the cooker is funny so can’t say this is surprising tbh oh and the fact she regularly leaves the poor kid with other people all the time because she can due to her being a young mom 🙄

Polpoting

I've not seen the person you mention. But I do think 19 is young. It certainly isn't average like you say! I believe the average age to have a first baby in the UK is late 20s?!

secret life

VIP Member
screaming neglectful… in my 4 years of parenting ive never ever ran out of my babies milk without topping it up way before it was empty
---
instead shes gave her 8? month old a bottle of cows milk
Id be to scared to give cows milk only in food . Surely she must of know hours before an 8 month old still needs a few bottles as it's still there main source if they get unwell usually just want milk more then food .

lalalulah

Oh my lord i cannot stand the way she talks , why does she say no like “noorrrr” and always says generally when she means genuinely 😭 how is she raising two kids with those grammar skills