Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Polpoting

I find the whole secretive thing odd. People are asking if Izzy is Abbie's sister. But they just say no and don't really explain the link. They are obviously related in some way as A) Izzy is a child so I imagine her parents wouldn't let her go off abroad randomly with someone 4 years older. And B) they have the same surname

Reactions: 1

Princess_pie139

VIP Member
She will have a MIP which anyone can get, she’s not been approved for an actual mortgage yet because she’s not out an offer on a house.
I just feel all these young tik tok mums seem to be doing well. Annais Bolton Does so well for her self she’s 21, single mum and it just blows my mind. I’m struggling at 32 with a second baby on the way to try get by! Maybe I’m just jealous I’m having a bit of a MEH day so maybe im feeling it more then. Usual 😂

---

SHOCKER another baby so needs to buy a house before maternity leave or she can’t afford it
Wonder how she even affords her life now tbh

teaqween

Chatty Member
I find it mad weird how many people she lets babysit them kids. If they breathe around her they’re allowed to be unsupervised with her kids. She’s got 0 critical thinking

loopyloola

Abbie is Definitely funded by bank of mum and dad, the fact she acts like this super successful single mom is pathetic and irresponsible as an “influencer” as she is setting unrealistic expectations to her young following as to what you can do on a part time wage from Costa whilst bringing up a baby.

Also her new car is ugly 😂

back to Jade, if you see this nobody gives a stuff that you were yet another teen mom that now palms her child off to get drunk whenever the mood takes you, get an actual personality and you may not feel the need to beg for engagement on your posts whilst sat on live stuffing your face.

Princess_pie139

VIP Member
Please can somebody make a thread on Abbie? That girl will be causing so many people to feel awful about their financial situation. She works part time at Costa, will obviously claim universal credit (nothing wrong with this) and then is off swanning around on holidays every month, a brand new Audi, lips done and a £350 bracelet. Something doesn’t add up somewhere
i made one - I’m not sure about to attach it but just search her name!

made me laugh someone asked her for tips on saving and she said don’t spend in the week,don’t waste money ect yet she goes out midweek spending money on Nando’s and other things 😂 that’s cos someone called her out for the dior bracelet. She talks shite

loopyloola

I’m still waiting for Jade to keep her probably bought with undeclared money from her cash in hand casual job holiday on Instagram 😂

Polpoting

I would never end a friendship over a toddler accident. There's obviously far more to this. But I agree I've definitely picked up on them not being friends anymore. They aren't following each other either. I only discovered them when they went on holiday and I swear in one of the lives it said at that point they'd known each other 3 months?! That's not very long really to be calling each other besties.

Or maybe I'm just old (im only 30!) 🤷 🤔 are they teenagers?

Princess_pie139

VIP Member
How have I only just found this thread!
I unfollowed her AGES ago because she does my head in with her wannabe content creator content. I checked the other day for the first time in a while and there is a trampoline in the living room with no safety net round it and he goes and bumps his head.
I feel like her partner tries to get her to rein it in a bit as well with the spending as she’s trying too hard to live a life like Abbie’s with all the expensive holidays and something about Coldplay tickets on instagram today.
she’s just such a wannabe I really don’t like her.
her mouth really bugs me when she talks also 😂😂

teaqween

Chatty Member
A
Can’t take her latest tik tok seriously. Who seriously films themselves crying? She looks like she’s about to laugh, fakest cry & fakest person going
And now 24 hours after “taking a break” she’s feeling super positive and posting again 🙄 touch grass