Jade Frati #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s all to do with jamesey. It’s stuff I don’t know a lot about, i don’t have time to follow it when I’m not off work. It’s all on KDawgs thread. JJ is being accused of mistreating dogs. However I don’t think she has. Although she is a bleep.

Reactions: 4
Only came across her as she was on my FYP. "Spittin facts" 😂

What is it with all these middle aged cunts losing their tit and airing their dirty washing on tiktok now. Some amount of "gangsters molls" on there anaw 🥱😂

Reactions: 3
I don’t think your far wrong her fave looks awful just now
Her face looked hellish on that live yesterday she is going too far her jaws cheeks and chin looked ridiculous her face is going almost un-human like it’s a very odd shape. She is spoiling her looks with far too much filler

Reactions: 2
Her face looked hellish on that live yesterday she is going too far her jaws cheeks and chin looked ridiculous her face is going almost un-human like it’s a very odd shape. She is spoiling her looks with far too much filler
Absolutely! She’s very square looking and her lips are dreadful too

Just heard in Ryan’s like that snakey Sinclair has blocked jade, Tasha et al.
She is literally leaving herself with nobody but noodle. What a dangerous position to leave herself in.

Just seen the wee Ned firestarter made a video regarding LT there is it just me buutt is her and wartbags no trying to copy stutchy on videos 🤷🏼‍♀️ no the biggest fan of her either but it's giving me deja vu.
Frati is embarrassing. Darling Ur partner cheated on u whilst u were pregnant u are more to be pitied 💔

• Haha
Just seen the wee Ned firestarter made a video regarding LT there is it just me buutt is her and wartbags no trying to copy stutchy on videos 🤷🏼‍♀️ no the biggest fan of her either but it's giving me deja vu.
Frati is embarrassing. Darling Ur partner cheated on u whilst u were pregnant u are more to be pitied 💔
Someone else said this about Cher. They probably are, Everyone wants to be like stunning, sexy, classy, funny Stutchy 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ross is always pumping all sorts behind the fat firestarters back. 🔥🔥🔥🔥Always has, always will. Absolutelyyyyy