Jade Frati #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how is that even possible 😂
I have absolutely no idea lol but i would be shitting bricks if i had something like that looming over me . Said something about how she thought it was thursday or something and just got phoned by her brief to say it was tomorrow 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah someone in Ryan’s live the other week said the upcoming case is for setting fire to that door?

a commenter, may I just add. Can’t remember the name of the account though. Didn’t seem significant at the time.

Reactions: 3
Yeah someone in Ryan’s live the other week said the upcoming case is for setting fire to that door?

a commenter, may I just add. Can’t remember the name of the account though. Didn’t seem significant at the time.
Setting fire to a door ,threatening a woman & sending threats of violence and murder to a wean, smashing windows and stabbing a door with scissors - Jade disny like doors does she. Checked the court rolls it’s deff the morra she will be buzzing if she gets her tag back
45BAB237-E83F-4172-93DD-0DEE6605591D.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Her lawyer will be giving it the single mother who’s disabled sob story though to try keep her out the jail

Reactions: 8
Deary me Jade, time to pack in the madness and stay away fae other peoples doors at all costs 🔥 ✂

Seriously though, I hope she gets her tag as I would hate for that wee boy who she genuinely looks after and cares for to be without her as he doesn’t have a Gran or anything. She needs to start keeping the heid and behaving herself. I know she gets involved in some tit, but she’s one of a select few that actually looks after her child IMO.

Reactions: 16
Anyone heard anything?

Is she guilty or not guilty?

Is maaaaa taaaaaaggggg back?

Is Jade in the showers of Cornton Vale reaching for the soap?

Or back in Shettleston seeing who she can argue with, flicking her lighter with an evil wee smirk on her face 🔥

Find out soon on the next episode of Schemetok, volumes down for full protection of ears across Glasgow and the West of Scotland

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone heard anything?

Is she guilty or not guilty?

Is maaaaa taaaaaaggggg back?

Is Jade in the showers of Cornton Vale reaching for the soap?

Or back in Shettleston seeing who she can argue with, flicking her lighter with an evil wee smirk on her face 🔥

Find out soon on the next episode of Schemetok, volumes down for full protection of ears across Glasgow and the West of Scotland
I came here to find this out too 😆🤣🤣🤣.
No doubt we will hear soon coz the Schemetokkers cant hold their own pish ....well except for Cherine but thats an entirely separate thread 😆🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I came here to find this out too 😆🤣🤣🤣.
No doubt we will hear soon coz the Schemetokkers cant hold their own pish ....well except for Cherine but thats an entirely separate thread 😆🤣
She was in the comments of KDawg's Live last night so she's no been jailed. Don't know the details so am hoping KDawg gets her in the box to give her a grilling about what went down.

Reactions: 2