Jade Frati #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes. Said she’s doing it on her own again. Surely can’t be Ross 🔥 🚪. Fair play to her though, she looks after her wee boy, which none of the rest of them do.

Reactions: 6
Yes. Said she’s doing it on her own again. Surely can’t be Ross 🔥 🚪. Fair play to her though, she looks after her wee boy, which none of the rest of them do.
Not sure about the doing it on her own, pretty sure it was him in the reveal video she made of telling her wee boy.

Reactions: 4
Not sure about the doing it on her own, pretty sure it was him in the reveal video she made of telling her wee boy.
Cher was live earlier discussing the situation with Jade and Ross, he's got back with his gf, the bird is giving Jfade grief denying Ross had been anywhere near her (despite him being in the reveal video 🤔)
Jade came in the box and was quite upset, felt a bit sorry for her tbh. She said herself she was an idiot for going with him again and falling pregnant but let's be honest most of us have been a mug for someone at some point!

Reactions: 8
Aye see I did think this at the time but I didn’t have time to investigate. So it is Ross’? I’m sure Jade will be fine, just needs to keep the head and temper.

Cher was live earlier discussing the situation with Jade and Ross, he's got back with his gf, the bird is giving Jfade grief denying Ross had been anywhere near her (despite him being in the reveal video 🤔)
Jade came in the box and was quite upset, felt a bit sorry for her tbh. She said herself she was an idiot for going with him again and falling pregnant but let's be honest most of us have been a mug for someone at some point!
Oh aye I’ve been with right cunts in my lifetime and went back for more. Sucker for a bad boy 🤩🤩🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Aye see I did think this at the time but I didn’t have time to investigate. So it is Ross’?

Oh aye I’ve been with right cunts in my lifetime and went back for more. Sucker for a bad boy 🤩🤩🤣
Yeah Ross is the dad, she said he went to an appointment (assuming midwife) with her but then missed the first scan cz he was back with the GF.
Most of us have been there at some point when we're daft on someone!

Reactions: 4
Yeah Ross is the dad, she said he went to an appointment (assuming midwife) with her but then missed the first scan cz he was back with the GF.
Most of us have been there at some point when we're daft on someone!
That’s a shame for Jade but she really shouldn’t be surprised or disappointed. More fool his bird for sticking by him.

Reactions: 3
That’s a shame for Jade but she really shouldn’t be surprised or disappointed. More fool his bird for sticking by him.
I know, the guy sounds like a dick and the bird sounds an even bigger dick!

Reactions: 5
I know, the guy sounds like a dick and the bird sounds an even bigger dick!
Agreed. I just really hope Jade keeps the head and doesn’t give them the satisfaction. I hate some of the tit she gets herself involved in but she’s a good mum, who is genuinely on her own.

Reactions: 6
Agreed. I just really hope Jade keeps the head and doesn’t give them the satisfaction. I hate some of the tit she gets herself involved in but she’s a good mum, who is genuinely on her own.
Yeah I agree with you there, she's a bit of an arse at times and her temper really let's her down but she's a good mum to that wee boy. Being a single parent is hard, can't imagine how hard it must be with no family or anything around you either!

Reactions: 5
Yeah I agree with you there, she's a bit of an arse at times and her temper really let's her down but she's a good mum to that wee boy. Being a single parent is hard, can't imagine how hard it must be with no family or anything around you either!
I was thinking that yesterday, she sounded like she was breaking her heart saying she has nobody. The only person she has according to her is her nanna and I can’t remember the wording but she said she wasn’t best pleased about it.
I’m not a mother so I can’t even imagine, that must be a very lonely feeling I really do feel for her.

Reactions: 7
What's going on with this Miss Jay Jay burd? She got a thread? On live the now going tonto about tattle 😂

Reactions: 1