Jade Frati #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nae title , left the door open for Jades curse to walk right in & corrupt us awwww 😭
I’m reporting my bank card as lost jist incase 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine how raging all the “small accounts “ that think they’re high heed yins must feel when they read that 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So how long has Jade got left on her tag folks?
Fk knows, she’s going to be lost without it ,like it’s part of her identity now. Can see her noo breaking her heart as if someone’s died when it’s removed, in Cher’s box of course so all the simpletons can send her gifts .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Right you lot best behaviour… hopefully clatty frati is on her worst behaviour so we’ve got something to talk about 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Right you lot best behaviour… hopefully clatty frati is on her worst behaviour so we’ve got something to talk about 😭
i am going to TRY and be a reformed character since i was called a horrible bastard last night 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 12
thats better than Larkin 🤣 numpties just adding in vowels and giving me a name 😆
To be fair that's how I've always read your username, just added in the vowels that made sense in my brain 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
To be fair that's how I've always read your username, just added in the vowels that made sense in my brain 🤣
I said on the Bush thread ages ago what the letters meant. Don’t want to say it again in case another innocent gets outed as me like she done 😂

Reactions: 3
I said on the Bush thread ages ago what the letters meant. Don’t want to say it again in case another innocent gets outed as me like she done 😂
Aw really, I've not read all of those threads 🤣

Reactions: 2
Good luck with that Ell Arr Kay Enn 🤣
That’s how I read her name in my heed now 🤣 and is it aw us that pronounce tayto wrong , have we been making an arse of ourselves pronouncing it wrong all this time . I’m starting to doubt myself🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That’s how I read her name in my heed now 🤣 and is it aw us that pronounce tayto wrong , have we been making an arse of ourselves pronouncing it wrong all this time . I’m starting to doubt myself🤣
Aw don't, I'm looking at it questioning my self now 🙈🤣
Nah it's defo Tattle, like rattle with a T 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
i am going to TRY and be a
thats better than Larkin 🤣 numpties just adding in vowels and giving me a name 😆

i don’t want to mention the account as we can’t but toenails should give it away, called me that last night, i haven’t even been nasty about her except her toenails & hairy legs 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
I add letters to your username too, but think of you as Lurking, aw mysterious like 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7