Jade Frati #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Public Service Announcement:

Jade Frati and her Tag have been separated.

I repeat, Frati is no longer bound to the letter of the Law via her magical ankle amulet.

Please ensure all of your doors are sufficiently fireproofed and no combustible materials are found within a 5 metre radius of your homes.

Remain calm and stay safe.
Aw ffs that’s our 7-7 window of being cheeky bastards out the window now 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well i heard on a live that those “nudes” were videos taken of her and Steph by Shan McKay when they were changing into thier phs and passed onto king Scottish who then distributed them further around the Ned crew Scottish Steph confirmed this and as far as I was aware her and jade haven’t been on speaking terms. Shan was also on a FaceTime call with polo showing him Steph while she was sleeping

WRONG on every level no matter what jade has done

Reactions: 9
Well i heard on a live that those “nudes” were videos taken of her and Steph by Shan McKay when they were changing into thier phs and passed onto king Scottish who then distributed them further around the Ned crew Scottish Steph confirmed this and as far as I was aware her and jade haven’t been on speaking terms. Shan was also on a FaceTime call with polo showing him Steph while she was sleeping

I’m absolutely lost here. Was much simpler times when she was burning doors and on a tag.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m absolutely lost here. Was much simpler times when she was burning doors and on a tag.
Was the time the three of them had a sleep over for a few days when they were paw patrol or some bleeping weird wee group

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Was the time the three of them had a sleep over for a few days when they were paw patrol or some bleeping weird wee group
Say what now? Is Paw Patrol an euphemism for summit? Jeezo, I am so lost that I am starting to think Tracey’s caravan is a safe haven. 🤣🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Seen her latest video about minding your business about who she’s shagging? Jade hen, it’s all about who is Ross no shagging? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

I heard it was Polo who received and distributed the noods, apparently he also got his toaty wee man out for the Paw Patrol crew 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Right I know I give Miss Frati it tight sometimes but she has genuinely made me howl with laughter at her latest story/video about fighting/self defence. She couldn’t have made a more fitting video. Brilliant.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Right I know I give Miss Frati it tight sometimes but she has genuinely made me howl with laughter at her latest story/video about fighting/self defence. She couldn’t have made a more fitting video. Brilliant.
Is that her back in fight mode cos her taaaaggggsssss aff

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Frati's court case starts tomorrow. Said she didnt know it was tomorrow 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8