Jade Frati #3 Aff the app and on a TAAAAAG her jobby pics will make you gag.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I deny that accusation 😭. I am fat, I’ll give her that, but of Peaches Geldof hasn’t even crossed my mind since that time she tipped her wean out the pram. My name categorically is not Mandy either. How does she know I’m not Bob himself? No-one has ever seen me or Bob Geldof in the same room. Just saying KDawg.
She’s been in the comments saying she’s taking your eyes out n cutting u up cause u have upset her pal 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine going to work all day and coming home and the only thing Duggy has done is pissed on the toilet seat and accumulated crispy tissues and crisp packets in bed

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
She’s been in the comments saying she’s taking your eyes out n cutting u up cause u have upset her pal 😭🤣
I’m phoning the Polis and the Crisis Team.

Imagine going to work all day and coming home and the only thing Duggy has done is pissed on the toilet seat and accumulated crispy tissues and crisp packets in bed
He probs sits all day fondling his single, solitary testicle as he floats around the Lives like a pick me girl.

• Haha
Lrkn, our paths must have crossed for sure lol. Probably hated each other as well. Chinky was my fave doctor ever, gutted when I moved and she sent me a goodbye letter 😭
probably have at some point 🤭 its a small world, especially in Motherwell!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They are saying we pay a membership to comment 😭
£69 a month well spent

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Apparently we all pay a membership to me here. I mean they are onto something. It's worth the banter.

• Haha
Gracie KDawg is your biggest fan and I am here for it. 😂 😂 😂

Who leaked that Amy Glass is in the Whatsapp??? FFS. Need a new mole now.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.