Jade Frati #3 Aff the app and on a TAAAAAG her jobby pics will make you gag.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This troll is embarrassing, 5 mins ago they were being a racist bleep now they're nearly crying cause Amy Grass has started the most random argument with them.

What a strange turn of events.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This troll is embarrassing, 5 mins ago they were being a racist bleep now they're nearly crying cause Amy Grass has started the most random argument with them.

I really didn't understand it, did she not want an account trolling me? Did she think the account was me? It was hard to keep up 😂

Did she think the account was bojo the big man himself

• Haha
Reactions: 3
P.S, K Dawg 100% had like 10 followers earlier so someone's purchased them for her.. Or she done it herself.

Defo has to be a troll 😂 rate it tho.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Where’s this goin on?x

Also. Sorry for sounding like a broken record but that peaches geldof stan canny be a real account which one of yous is behind that cos that’s actually too fuckin funny and mental to be real, she’s shouting peaches out as if they grew up in the same scheme 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really didn't understand it, did she not want an account trolling me? Did she think the account was me? It was hard to keep up 😂

She defo thinks its you and she is Taggart 🤭. its awrite but coz her door is chappable.. Whit dis that even mean ?? all doors have letterboxes, knockers, bells etc ... is it different in Glasgow 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Where’s this goin on?x

Also. Sorry for sounding like a broken record but that peaches geldof stan canny be a real account which one of yous is behind that cos that’s actually too fuckin funny and mental to be real, she’s shouting peaches out as if they grew up in the same scheme 😭😭😭
Shared the same dealer 🙄 Heroin Homies 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
K Dawg

I'm Peaches Geldof from Beyond the grave 👻 I want to say thanks for all the tik toks you made for me, especially the one thanking my old man for trying, he did try, but he couldn't save me. I'm a higher power now. I'm at peace. The smack is free in heaven, piles of it everywhere. My Mum is here too, she's loving it.

I'll give you a sign. Watch for your light flickering, it's me K Dawg, me Peaches. I'm watching over you. You've never forgot me.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She defo thinks its you and she is Taggart 🤭. its awrite but coz her door is chappable.. Whit dis that even mean ?? all doors have letterboxes, knockers, bells etc ... is it different in Glasgow 🤷‍♀️
Aye she was saying her phone is openable and her door is able to be knocked. What does that even mean? Why is a raven like a writing desk?

• Haha
Where’s this goin on?x

When she replied to the comment asking if she knew peaches she was like aye obviously 😭 that’s a heedcase 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Another troll commented that Amy was on our Whatsapp and he took agin the Slowpoker one and got all cryptic 😂

Think she believes one of the accounts they’ve identified as us has changed their name to the troll one?

2C90F16D-2E7E-47E1-A20A-59D6E69C7F8D.jpeg

Her Grandad must be watching all her kids while she sits on TT all day arguing with her shadow.

• Haha
Aye she was saying her phone is openable and her door is able to be knocked. What does that even mean? Why is a raven like a writing desk?
She is a 🎈Sits aw day talking about faceless account while she has a random pic. Who even knows thats her ? Away start a fight wi someone else, txt their mammy to get you oot the tit 😳

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.