Jade Frati #3 Aff the app and on a TAAAAAG her jobby pics will make you gag.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no now blinky bill is after me, with his big round head. His haircut looks like a lollypop that fell on the carpet. His barber hates him giving him that bent hairline. Spitting image of Tommy pickles if he grew up to be a fat racist daddy's boy.
I really can’t wait until every one of them gets their wee ugly racist ignorant cnuts kicked in. Here’s the thing……you are all sitting on lives spewing your bile thinking it’s funny & have absolutely no bleeping clue who’s watching!!! Never know when you’ll bump into one of your viewers
Fly with the crows get shot with the crows

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry I went to work and came back and I am literally crying at the peaches geldof Stan, tayto life, slow poker is being deported, Gracie has been called fat. I actually canny anymore 😂😂 in all seriousness their racist remarks are absolutely disgusting and they don’t have one brain cell between them. Clowns. 🤡🤡🤡

With slow saying Tommy pickles it reminded of of an episode I remember watching years ago of one character that appeared in an episode
Omg this bleeping TERRIFIED ME

• Haha
Reactions: 7
With slow saying Tommy pickles it reminded of of an episode I remember watching years ago of one character that appeared in an episode
That's him sat on his sofa waiting on his dad giving him pocket money so he can buy crepes and talk about how loaded he is

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Kdawgs just been in the box she’s shutting Tayto life down 😭
How did she get in the box? Did 800 Tayto-ers rapid follow her? Ragin’ I missed her, someone ask her what I’ve done 😂

Bet Polo’s Maths teacher used his hairline to teach Pythagoras

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There’s Duggy trying to fit in with the racist comments ‘ my da run away with a darkie’

• Angry
Reactions: 3
She said you were bullying Peaches Geldof's family. 🤣
I deny that accusation 😭. I am fat, I’ll give her that, but Peaches Geldof hasn’t even crossed my mind since that time she tipped her wean out the pram. My name categorically is not Mandy either. How does she know I’m not Bob himself? No-one has ever seen me or Bob Geldof in the same room. Just saying KDawg.

C886390F-B600-4502-9679-AA24723C4095.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
My GP in my teens was called Chinky and the sniggers in the waiting room whenever her name was called over the tannoy thing was unbearably embarrassing. I’m a scheme wean through and through and knew better even then.

Polo isn’t much older than my eldest and he’s a nightmare, but he’s a wee guy finding his way and even he shows that mob up. He also genuinely thanks people for the gifts and was trying his best to talk Danny through his decline initially. The rest of them don’t give a duck, they genuinely believe other people, society, the world even, should change to accommodate their backwards views and chaotic lifestyles. Worst kind of people. Pity the pandemic didn’t take them out.
i know exactly the doctor you are talking about, she is my dads doctor. I know exactly what u mean by the ignorance to her name.

Reactions: 2
Duggy sits in his house all day, his wain hates him, scotty used to send him to the shop. Last night he said his mrs is the bread winner and works hard. Works hard whiles he sits on tiktok all day talking about passports and fingering his arse just to remind himself he's a little witch. His mammy had to take him out yesterday to buy him some new clothes because he's sat at home doing duck all getting fat and letting his mrs do everything. How embarrassing. Probably wipes his arse and tucks him in at night.

There’s Duggy trying to fit in with the racist comments ‘ my da run away with a darkie’
If I was Duggy dad I would run away as soon as he came out the womb. A wee freshie and I'd just have felt the vibes and ran.

Reactions: 5
i know exactly the doctor you are talking about, she is my dads doctor. I know exactly what u mean by the ignorance to her name.
Lrkn, our paths must have crossed for sure lol. Probably hated each other as well. Chinky was my fave doctor ever, gutted when I moved and she sent me a goodbye letter 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.