Jade Frati #3 Aff the app and on a TAAAAAG her jobby pics will make you gag.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh right it was the same photo and it was a troll account. I'm sure it was it was the other day I never even thought to say.
Ive just posted it below. They can keep the one of me, naw my man. thats creepy

Reactions: 2
If they're not hunting pedos they're out hunting ghosts. How come none of them seem in a hurry to hunt for a bleeping job?
Too busy making up fake wain accounts and shoving crystals up their bum. I got scammed into being a rock gal once.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Too busy making up fake wain accounts and shoving crystals up their bum. I got scammed into being a rock gal once.
You saying if i put things up my arse i get paid ? send details, im being heavy scammed just noo 😂

• Haha
You saying if i put things up my arse i get paid ? send details, im being heavy scammed just noo 😂
You'd definitely get paid for it. Ask Becky bumhole mill

I hate when people post pictures or ghost things cause I really really don't hear or see anything 90% of the time.

• Haha
You'd definitely get paid for it. Ask Becky bumhole mill

I hate when people post pictures or ghost things cause I really really don't hear or see anything 90% of the time.
Ive listened to all those wee box things,which is just noise, but these ghostie hunters get clues to bodies, still never been found right enough. anyhoo.. off to my kip. I'll be smoking hot like big Mimi Maguire tmoro 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Who's left tik tok now is it a ghost town? I need an update
I'd call it more of a post apocalyptic town ghoul town, like Fallout (game reference not sure if this audience will get it 😂). Where only things like cockroaches have survived.

So, pretty much no one has left still all cockroaches. 😂 Just Rosie still isn't back.

Picture Relevant, its JoeRangers.
Ghoul.png

Anyone know what Scotty has been up to this morning? In Chers live 3 mins and from what I can gather he's been screaming at a rape victim? I might be wrong but can someone clarify?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry Just putting an update here since its relevant to Jades thread, and its on Chers too.

Jade frati sent the live to Scotty about a girl who has said she was raped, she took the guy to court and it was not proven.
Scotty went into the box apparently was screaming at her about it not being proven (as if it means hes not guilty), meanwhile... Miss Frati was feeding him information to say on the live.

Jade Frati is a bleeping horrible devious little bastard behind the scenes getting people to do dirty work for her.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Sorry Just putting an update here since its relevant to Jades thread, and its on Chers too.

Jade frati sent the live to Scotty about a girl who has said she was raped, she took the guy to court and it was not proven.
Scotty went into the box apparently was screaming at her about it not being proven (as if it means hes not guilty), meanwhile... Miss Frati was feeding him information to say on the live.

Jade Frati is a bleeping horrible devious little bastard behind the scenes getting people to do dirty work for her.
She’s a twisted duck. Makes you wonder why he’s so keen on defending dirty bastards all the time

Reactions: 5
A poor lassie live because she thinks scotty has called her a liar about being raped. Everyone's sticking up for him saying he said it's not proven. Jade everyone sticking up for him. I think they would do well to look up rape statistic because the difference between the ones that get reported, that even make it to court & even get a conviction are shocking. I'm quite passionate about things like this so I'm glad I only saw the end of his live.

Reactions: 8
A28C0BAE-A190-4E48-9F89-8CF2FFEC6328.jpeg

Yes. How hilarious hahahaha she let me in her box. This is the girls box who scotty was saying had not “been proven”. He has a cult and it’s shocking

• Angry
  • Sad
Only 6% of rape case ever make it court for a conviction. So when you think of that small number think of the amount of evidence a case needs to even make it to court in the first place. Not proven is not not guilty.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.