Jade Frati #3 Aff the app and on a TAAAAAG her jobby pics will make you gag.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So does that Danielle 🙄. She's everywhere getting her beak in. Even her lassie was giving Danny pelters the other day and he viewed her profile, next thing it was turned around to say how she was only 15. I was on the live and never heard them say she was 15. Im not saying it didnt happen but if i never heard it im pretty sure Danny in the middle of an episode widnt be taking in any info. He'll just see folk going after him
Don’t think I know her. Sounds like she’s got the TikTok parenting skills down. What chance have kids got when their role models are reprobates 😩

Reactions: 3
Danielle McG she was in shouting at Lez on behalf of Cheryl. Just another wannabe 🙄.

Ah, I’ve seen her floating about in comments. They all want their 5 minutes don’t they, even willing to exploit their own kids and allow them to interact with grown men on social media so they can get involved in the latest drama.

Reactions: 2
Ah, I’ve seen her floating about in comments. They all want their 5 minutes don’t they, even willing to exploit their own kids and allow them to interact with grown men on social media so they can get involved in the latest drama.

Shes a tit ! Just another 🤡 wanting praised aff Squeaky Scott.

Reactions: 1
I saw this earlier, had to come off. They were pissing me off. Joe was horrible aswell, but he can't be racist cz his mum is mixed race 🤨🤯
Joe is a cabbage ! No other words to describe him. Ok i was howling at him last night wi the feathers etc. He's the new Danny, they'll keep him around until he aint useful anymore. Mind b4 all those wee mutants came around we just had Bush, Chelsea and the pedalo boss 🙄. Wee twats have ruined oor viewing

Reactions: 5

Clips & the full video

I hate him more and more every day, hes a wee sleekit rat. He started off quite decent, best of a bad bunch now his true colours are shining through, and he's the dirty racist. In the bin.

Urghhh and put yer tshirt back on, that boy chest is not attractive. Bet he shares bath water with his Nana

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Joe is a cabbage ! No other words to describe him. Ok i was howling at him last night wi the feathers etc. He's the new Danny, they'll keep him around until he aint useful anymore. Mind b4 all those wee mutants came around we just had Bush, Chelsea and the pedalo boss 🙄. Wee twats have ruined oor viewing
I enjoyed their live the other night, they were funny and it was quite entertaining (in a bored and CBA doing much else kinda way 🤣) but I did find them funny, but then you see that tit, they are not good people!

I saw this earlier, had to come off. They were pissing me off. Joe was horrible aswell, but he can't be racist cz his mum is mixed race 🤨🤯
She has to be from an alien race to have produced a rat looking wee bam like that.
I think Lewis makes a point of jumping on Live with folk like Joe cos it makes him feel good about himself. Pathetic creature.

They take over & ruin lives constantly, always have to make others lives about them . Sad wee fucks who don’t have much of a life outside a phone screen. Like Scottys been on lives all day every day for weeks now , does the bleep get any real life social interaction? Lewis is online constant too even when with the cheating cow he blanks her preferring to stare into his ring light talking to random strangers . I think these lives are an addiction for these people.
Joe is deff the new Danny , aye he says inappropriate things which is disgusting but he is clearly not right in the heed , he’s like Danny glad to have some pals & will do all sorts to impress them . They will exploit another vulnerable man when they are finished with Joe.

Reactions: 4
They take over & ruin lives constantly, always have to make others lives about them . Sad wee fucks who don’t have much of a life outside a phone screen. Like Scottys been on lives all day every day for weeks now , does the bleep get any real life social interaction? Lewis is online constant too even when with the cheating cow he blanks her preferring to stare into his ring light talking to random strangers . I think these lives are an addiction for these people.
Joe is deff the new Danny , aye he says inappropriate things which is disgusting but he is clearly not right in the heed , he’s like Danny glad to have some pals & will do all sorts to impress them . They will exploit another vulnerable man when they are finished with Joe.
Spot on.. Why are folk naw waking up to these arseholes. They all spout everyone is entitled to an opinion unless its Tattle 😱. We aint allowed an opinion. Unless it matches theirs 😒

serious question. Who told handsome Paul he was handsome ?

• Haha
Its cool.. It seems Paul is just that handsome coz he doesnt know how to work filters 🥰🥰. Hit my digits ya big darling 😍😈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's bleeping disgusting.
I'd be happy to never mention them on here again, tattle gives them an ego boost, makes them relevant and gets their views up.

Dunno how Hulks managed to say all that on live and not be banned.

This is the one time I'd actually encourage troll accounts to take the videos above and post them to make sure everyone knows how much of peice of tit he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That lassie is upset because someone told her to get tips off mags to keep her wain safe because he's got 10K followers or something and she went Iv threatens wains online I don't need tips. Scaryyy. Joined hulks live like 10 mins ago and he was saying how Danny doesn't mean what he says it's because of what goes on in his head. What's your excuse then Lewis? Just vile?

If I had a troll account I would, spent the last half hour trying to make a tiktok on my own account and it was shite so it never posted it haha.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.