Jade Frati #2 Wax melts no more & selling photos of her poo for a score

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The tit with Dianne pisses me off, she accepted her wrong and faced it! The wrong yin is bleeping PB aka pedalo briefs and noone blinks an eye about him!
Polo blinks for every bleep to be fair 😭
Dianne is getting it stinking for duck all, it’s not fair.

Reactions: 8
Polo blinks for every bleep to be fair 😭
Dianne is getting it stinking for duck all, it’s not fair.
They were saying Dianne n her brother own the tattle website yesterday they are deluded they actually believe the pish they hit out with

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They were saying Dianne n her brother own the tattle website yesterday they are deluded they actually believe the pish they hit out with
The second hand embarrassment I get for them has made me develop a twitch! 😳🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hawd on till blinky boy blocks everybody rapid... bleeping hell could drive 8 mile afore at bleep gets oot a blink

• Haha
Still not blocked even though everything is my dusky

Shame hulkys mrs never contoured his nose

• Haha
So apparently the yes the boys chased us off of tiktok that's why we use tattle now. Mate I'm sitting on tiktok the now watching uz make a bleep of urself ya fkn pleb 😂 also our "admin" jules has the police on speed dial also dianne doesnt even use tattle any more so why they constantly bringing her into it. Its either bush or shieldsy or kerry that constantly tell these ppl this shes admin 🙄

• Haha
Joes pal trying to be a real pal and get him to stop doing stupid tit like put gloss on his face unless he's about to do the same tit but this is just Danny all over again.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I genuinely think they are all confused. Tattlers rarely interact with them on the app. We watch and discuss it here. I think there's people who watch it, watch here & make accounts to watch the reactions. All those troll accounts aren't us. And it's definitely not me. Iv done it once to chelsea Wright that's it lol.

Roland joes pal shaved his eyebrows off earlier on camera he's fried as well

Joe blaming his pal if he gets paint on his top! would he be treating that guy like that if he wasn't on live way that lot!!! Aw did he slow i missed that honestly these ppl sit every nite getting wrecked no aspirations in live

Reactions: 2
Joe blaming his pal if he gets paint on his top! would he be treating that guy like that if he wasn't on live way that lot!!! Aw did he slow i missed that honestly these ppl sit every nite getting wrecked no aspirations in live
Was going to say the same thing...it's his pals fault if he gets paint on his top cz he decided to paint his brows like a wee desperate Dan trying to fit in!

Joe: wipes brows wi slabbery fingers "duck this isnae gonny come aff! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I just canny believe this is peoples real lifes. Sitting on an app getting wrecked putting gloss on ur face and shouting about a group of hoosewives who like a wee gossip 🙈 what's the bet after court mags comes on way them all giving it the tattlers never turned up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 don't worry we are around 😉🤣

Here btw they might know who I am straight away if they see my 💺 so whos volunteering to carry me and baring in mind ive been scranning food like fk the past 2 years so its no gona be an easy task but I've got faith in uz 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I just canny believe this is peoples real lifes. Sitting on an app getting wrecked putting gloss on ur face and shouting about a group of hoosewives who like a wee gossip 🙈 what's the bet after court mags comes on way them all giving it the tattlers never turned up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 don't worry we are around 😉🤣

Here btw they might know who I am straight away if they see my 💺 so whos volunteering to carry me and baring in mind ive been scranning food like fk the past 2 years so its no gona be an easy task but I've got faith in uz 🤣
I'm sure we'll manage between us 💪💪💪

• Heart
Surely having that gloss and emulsion sitting absorbing into your skin can't be good for ye. Then again they put worse things in their body's 🥴

Reactions: 1

Can well see a sts supporter hiding in the bushes waiting to throw out a police tyre stinger to burst your tyres. Cannot help lift you in sorry I’ll be busy collecting Danny , we’ll probably be late as I won’t be able to resist a wee fumble in the crackden.

• Haha
I think one of those fake pages is polo no like him not to be on

Can well see a sts supporter hiding in the bushes waiting to throw out a police tyre stinger to burst your tyres. Cannot help lift you in sorry I’ll be busy collecting Danny , we’ll probably be late as I won’t be able to resist a wee fumble in the crackden.
Dont u worry doll there will be plenty of people there im sure someone will help u just get yer freak on with Danny just incase he does get the jail and I don't think u will get in for conjugal visits 🤣

Joe is doing my tits in now pure shouts at his pal then comes onto the camera sticking his tongue out making faces basically wanting the approval of all the idiots! Won't be that wen they ditch him just like they did Danny!!!!

Are the people in the comments fkn stupid or just have short term memories! Giving it aw uz bring the fun back to the app when just a few hours ago they were all in leakey live tit stirring and wanting a fight way cher and les

I think one of those fake pages is polo no like him not to be on

Dont u worry doll there will be plenty of people there im sure someone will help u just get yer freak on with Danny just incase he does get the jail and I don't think u will get in for conjugal visits 🤣

Joe is doing my tits in now pure shouts at his pal then comes onto the camera sticking his tongue out making faces basically wanting the approval of all the idiots! Won't be that wen they ditch him just like they did Danny!!!!

Are the people in the comments fkn stupid or just have short term memories! Giving it aw uz bring the fun back to the app when just a few hours ago they were all in leakey live tit stirring and wanting a fight way cher and les
Lesleys not leakey 🤣
Joe with the racism noo aye 🤬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Just caught up on all the drama I’ve missed. Bloody back shift 😡
The fight that was never fought reminded me when boys from one school wanted to fight the other. They’d shout at each other, run a wee bit towards them then run back at lunchtime then go back to their classes. The disappointment was real then too

Absolutely howling at all the comments 🤣🤣👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Yous never disappoint
Just raided the bins at McDonald’s so we’ve plenty ammo to throw at Mags the selective beast hunter. See yous all in morning. I’ll be the one in camouflage gear so the scheme crew don’t see me

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.