Jade Frati #2 Wax melts no more & selling photos of her poo for a score

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mags is saying we've been flying drones to see where she lives, who was it
Im naw being funny ! But who even cares what her surname is, what she looks like or where she lives 🤷‍♀️. I honestly couldnt give a rats ass about her.

Reactions: 6
He was talking earlier about eating stuff like chilli’s & dog food. Exact same pattern , won’t be long til he’s dropped & bullied like Danny n fk knows who before him
I've just read you're driving Danny to court in the morning and then meeting the rest of the tattlers. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Are they all that thick they actually believe this tit 😭🤣

Busted ✋
Will need to take a selfie with Danny in my motor , I’ll be sure to zoom in on the badge on the steering wheel so the tattle outers can make another video 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can't take that Shelley seriously cause she's got bent eyes and never looks at the camera she always looks like she's talking to someone for screen and it makes me uncomfortable

Reactions: 2
If anyone's a fantasist it's Magz bleeping Hunter. Drones and spies trying to find out the location of some old schemey burger muncher who pretends to be a 12 yr old online. Aye, there's your fantasist. Fanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.