Jade Frati #2 Wax melts no more & selling photos of her poo for a score

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This could all have been avoided if Cher was actually outside when she said she was 😭😭😭

Reactions: 4
Hahaha lez is giving out lalas phone number I'm so proud to be Scottish

That American guy called Wade who's just inserted himself in all this 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She sounds like she's got gills.
Her Live with that American boy is something else. He was saying he’s sat in Cher’s Lives to figure out the characters. Scottish TikTok has gone global. We’re getting a red neck on an international scale 😭 This is gonna be worse than Covid!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That American wade was trying to tell people not to fight and give them advice and someone was like mate we are just here for the fight

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This will go on for longer that time cher pulled Rosie's hair

Tiktok aren't happy are they everyone's getting blocked

Even if Scotty gets 100k, he shouldn't have a Tattle thread. He's much better suited to being an irrelevant side character on here, just like he is in his real life.

Desperate for attention from Tattle but you should've seen the speed i was blocked when i went in his live. I got bleeping whiplash.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m pure ashamed of myself sitting watching that. Could have been binge watching Umbrella Academy S3.
Came to say the same, was pure into that live Scotty was on there! Nearly added "yess...the...boyzz" into my name.
It's ok tho, my senses have returned!🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Amy G giving it ‘she’s phoned the fuzz’. The 60’s phoned and want their patter back.
She’s a weird wee character her! She shags old men in thier 60s n she hangs about wi wee lassies barely in their 20s.
always found it strange when everyone in your own age group avoids ye. I’m no saying you can’t have older/younger pals but she’s just an out n out creep

Reactions: 7
I have had the "Free Danny" signs professionally printed so please come collect tomorrow at the agreed location prior to court beginnings. As you know, I will be the person in the Victorian wedding dress carrying a dead flamingo.

See you there x
Here, wit have you done to the flamingo 🦩?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She had 2 strokes, i think her speech is great considering what shes been through. Brave woman
Iv never saw her before so i wouldn't know that, I just assumed she was steaming going by the company cher keeps 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Just came across lala on live giving it someone is gonna end up hurt on social media yet gives someone's number oot 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.