Jade Frati #2 Wax melts no more & selling photos of her poo for a score

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lez shat it , chers shouted up at the window n I’m 98% sure that wee Lesley had something in her hand

Reactions: 4
This is an absolute shambles , full scale 40 year olds acting like this , I’m mortified

Reactions: 3
If Cher was getting the train why's she with John and now people in a car?

There is someone in the car cause they were holding the phone and Cher went to talk to them 😭😭 who is it Casper?

Reactions: 3
Lala just said is it not bad if I give use her phone number? Then read it out to 600 people πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Apparently it's that wee Faze guy isit not? (that's what polo said).

Office day for me so I've opened the live to people screaming Cher was on her way to Les's. Spent the last bleeping hour and a half switching between lives for duck all πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Someone has actually went along to film it then 🀣🀣🀣
Probably Steven Spielberg in the car.

Can't believe I leave for a couple hours to play in the lab and I come back to Cher doing her best Mike Tyson impression again.

(It took me far too long to think of a professional boxer. This is one of the symptoms of being a gay)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Apparently it's that wee Faze guy isit not? (that's what polo said).

Office day for me so I've opened the live to people screaming Cher was on her way to Les's. Spent the last bleeping hour and a half switching between lives for duck all πŸ˜‚
I dunno who that is but Cher said she drove down it's her car πŸ€”

Reactions: 1
Can't be surprise at the police showing up with Cher screaming outside and John dressed like the burglar from home alone

• Haha
Reactions: 13
See to be fair I'm not leaving the house 3 times for someone who's known for hair pulling and running away

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She may have retired from the psycho game, but she's defo kept her shitebag union membership paid up.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.