Jade Frati #2 Wax melts no more & selling photos of her poo for a score

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am actually mortified that these people are grown ups and have kids
As for mamajac shes had a stroke I heard someone say 😞
My wean wanted dinner before his boxing class tonight so I was near enough burning my kitchen down while switching between lives. Im knackered now but my dinner was lovely btw made chicken curry with egg fried rice salt and chilli chips and garlic naan πŸ˜‹ now I need a wee nap cause I get tired very easy so catch up with uz later 😊

Reactions: 10
Just came across lala on live giving it someone is gonna end up hurt on social media yet gives someone's number oot πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
Apparently Les gave lalas address out aswell! Utter madness, I'd go through my teenagers for behaving like that. These people are old enough to be my parents 😭

I was having pasta and I burned it watching all that πŸ˜‚
You know it's bad when your burning pasta for tiktok 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Came to say the same, was pure into that live Scotty was on there! Nearly added "yess...the...boyzz" into my name.
It's ok tho, my senses have returned!🀣🀣
You're getting kicked out the Whatsapp babe soz πŸ’• πŸ’•

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Apparently Les gave lalas address out aswell! Utter madness, I'd go through my teenagers for behaving like that. These people are old enough to be my parents 😭

You know it's bad when your burning pasta for tiktok 🀣
I know I hate burned pans as well if I wasn't skint it would be straight in the bin now it'll need to steep in hot water for 45 years

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I was trying to talk my boy down from smashing someone when Cher was screaming at Lez on that live. I got aw excited and lost my case. Canny tell him not to smash folk when im giving it " Yes Cher, smash that clown" πŸ˜­πŸ™

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So i never missed the boxing match of the year then while iv been out at Asda & Home Bargains πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Polos blinking annoys me so much
If I could make that a meme I would. I might even change my photo. Yesterday he said it was hay fever and he would phone the doctors. Someone joined his live earlier and asked about a tick and they got blocked and he went hahaha someone got blocked what for? And his mrs said aww they asked if you've got a tick, and he went what does that mean? And she said how you blink and he went what? As if he doesn't know he does it. If it's a genuine tick then that's a shame but honestly blinding himself with a ring lights no helping.

And neither will an antihistamine.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If I could make that a meme I would. I might even change my photo. Yesterday he said it was hay fever and he would phone the doctors. Someone joined his live earlier and asked about a tick and they got blocked and he went hahaha someone got blocked what for? And his mrs said aww they asked if you've got a tick, and he went what does that mean? And she said how you blink and he went what? As if he doesn't know he does it. If it's a genuine tick then that's a shame but honestly blinding himself with a ring lights no helping.

And neither will an antihistamine.
It deff looks like a tic, you’d think someone would have told him about it n it wouldn’t be a surprise to him like surely the gf must notice it

Reactions: 4
I've been on a social media break but glad to see you're all still hilarious. I can't keep up with all these NPCs coming into Scottish TikTok though!

duck working, I wanted to see the Cher and Lez drama :cry:

Slow, have you tried using a VPN to see if you can make a new account that way? I use ThunderVPN it's free.

It deff looks like a tic, you’d think someone would have told him about it n it wouldn’t be a surprise to him like surely the gf must notice it
Maybe she hasn't. If I was his gf, I wouldn't want to look at him either really.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've been on a social media break but glad to see you're all still hilarious. I can't keep up with all these NPCs coming into Scottish TikTok though!

duck working, I wanted to see the Cher and Lez drama :cry:

Slow, have you tried using a VPN to see if you can make a new account that way? I use ThunderVPN it's free.
I don't actually need a new account I just made too many with daft names to annoy chelsea wright that tiktok banned me πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Chelsea blocked me weeks back when I asked if she was diabetic πŸ˜‚ I was worried she's gonna lose her legs.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why were you worried? She's wanting them cut off. Well she's left tiktok forever now.
I'm gonna have to read her thread. I've seen 1 video when she was in hospital and I wanted to choke her. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. But no way am I starting from the 1st thread

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.