Jade Frati #2 Wax melts no more & selling photos of her poo for a score

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine Hamilton court were pre warned that STS were showing up in a large group tomorrow to protest about someone who is appearing at court and they have inviting tiktokers along. They'd be very grateful 🤷🏻‍♀️👀🤔
Are they really going 😱

Reactions: 4
Just doing the tesco run, ill make egg mayo, cheese and some chicken sarnies up. I'll also get bon bons to eat while we are in the court. Everyone ok with tea and diet coke for drinks? Got the picnic hamper out 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Just doing the tesco run, ill make egg mayo, cheese and some chicken sarnies up. I'll also get bon bons to eat while we are in the court. Everyone ok with tea and diet coke for drinks? Got the picnic hamper out 🤣🤣
Can't wait to see you all tomorrow. x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ll bring some cheeseburgers to entice Mags out of hiding if she starts being shy , don’t know if she’s a Burger King or a McDonald’s kind of wummin so I’ll get both, Mags loves a cheeky wee savers menu cheeseburger so she does

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ll bring some cheeseburgers to entice Mags out of hiding if she starts being shy , don’t know if she’s a Burger King or a McDonald’s kind of wummin so I’ll get both, Mags loves a cheeky wee savers menu cheeseburger so she does
Mags only likes burgers from the butchers. She's very fussy. x :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've got the sausage rolls team! Pure Buzzing for our day oot! If anyone else needs a bed for the night, I'm up next to Ham West Station! Can't wait to see you all #freedanny

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Have we got a first aider coming incase Mags heeders us when we shout No piece for a beast at her ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'll get us some strawberry tarts from Greggs, and bring some flasks of tea and coffee.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.