Jade Frati #2 Wax melts no more & selling photos of her poo for a score

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scotty has just said he pumped me and ruined my marriage, what ruined my relationship was being in a relationship with a crazy bastard. I was nearly murdered as revenge for something he done & when he was in jail I disappeared out his life. Reappeared about 4 years later when I new he had moved on & was happy. I don't know bad people anymore 😅

I honestly feel like I don't even say anything that bad on here I'm just a wee bit funny and I don't sleep so I see the stuff going on at crackhead hours

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Scotty has just said he pumped me and ruined my marriage, what ruined my relationship was being in a relationship with a crazy bastard. I was nearly murdered as revenge for something he done & when he was in jail I disappeared out his life. Reappeared about 4 years later when I new he had moved on & was happy. I don't know bad people anymore 😅

I honestly feel like I don't even say anything that bad on here I'm just a wee bit funny and I don't sleep so I see the stuff going on at crackhead hours
It’s that iconic Elsa photo that’s why you’re probably stuck in their heeds. Also your patter is spot on it’ll annoy them 😂😂👏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Buzzing for tomorrow Tattle gang, hope you’ve all been practicing the cheer routine. BeeBee is bringing the pompoms, lots of storage space under the big skirt. I’m not gonna sleep tonight, too excited to get a selfie wae Mags and Cheryl!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Naw think its kinda selfish of Cher to turn her camera off. I mean i was heavy tuned in to the live all day, as always ! And noo shes left me hanging 😭. Hope Scott gave them a lift doon since he local and knows where Lez lives

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Buzzing for tomorrow Tattle gang, hope you’ve all been practicing the cheer routine. BeeBee is bringing the pompoms, lots of storage space under the big skirt. I’m not gonna sleep tonight, too excited to get a selfie wae Mags and Cheryl!
I feel compromised so I might not come

• Haha
Reactions: 3
To be fair Cher and John have form for hitting someone and then sprinting away 😭

duck sake Chers no even there yet she was waiting on a train

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.