Jade Frati #2 Wax melts no more & selling photos of her poo for a score

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Starting to think auld Magz the creep fancies Danny she’s never away from his box

Reactions: 10
Mags "Iv never called Danny a beast and I won't accept his apology" so why are you here mags? Why do you sit in this box every single day?

Reactions: 14
Danny asking her about Rosie & auld Aldo , she said she never knew who Aldo was 🥴liesssssssssss

Reactions: 11
Who is modding for Danny?
Why is Lewis sitting on mute?
Mags isn’t even on the witness list, she’s just inviting herself and that Kevin to court with Cheryl. She’s riling Danny so he’ll get mad and say something OTT so she can wave it about as evidence he’s a wrong yin, like she’s always said 🙄. That’s how their ‘stings’ go down. I’d put my Granny in a care home if she was cutting aboot like Mags.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is SourHulk sitting on mute?
Mags isn’t even on the witness list, she’s just inviting herself and that Kevin to court with Cheryl. She’s riling Danny so he’ll get mad say something OTT then she can wave it about as evidence he’s a wrong yin, like she’s always said. I’d put my Granny in a care home if she was cutting aboot like Mags.
Wee bit power has went to her head. Probably bullied when younger and making up for it now by being biggest gobshite out

Reactions: 7
Someone asked mags if she was a witness why was she harassing Danny then she was like oh Iv had a warning I'm leaving the box 🙄

Reactions: 3
Mags isn’t even on the witness list, she’s just inviting herself and that Kevin to court with Cheryl. She’s riling Danny so he’ll get mad and say something OTT so she can wave it about as evidence he’s a wrong yin, like she’s always said 🙄. That’s how their ‘stings’ go down. I’d put my Granny in a care home if she was cutting aboot like Mags.
They'll shout " nae piece for a beast" Dan will spin the middle finger, get it up ye, i dont even eat bread 😂. What a guy 🥰😂

Dianna Rose page 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hoosewifes day oot to the court next week ?🤣

• Haha
Polos live on tht account he stole off Danny apparently to expose him 🤦🏼‍♀️
He has exposed fk all, shite from Polo as usual. Needs to keep himself busy when his pals/ kid on bird are all out enjoying themselves ( probs with each other😅) He's locked up. Blocks folk that tells him how it is. Clown of a boy.

On a totally off note, as soon as I opened tiktok the video from that Kelseys back up account was the first thing I saw. Ended up going onto her Instagram so I could see these bleeping messages.

Its been blown way out of proportion, and shes not included what she said that triggered the reaction.

What a bleeping farce.
made an arse of it & is doubling down. Its a shambles!

Reactions: 4
It's pure weird that Lewis and that are all live watching Danny together 😂

Seems like the reason polo got the log in details was because they were given in a group chat initially and polos obviously saved them

Last edited:
  • Haha
Just watching Danny on live and this randomer that’s in the box tearing into Danny. That hulk is a fanny!!!

Reactions: 4
Is Jack suggesting we’re taking Dannys gifts 🤣
Feel sorry for Jack he’s their latest vulnerable guy they have Latched onto & it’s sad he’s another one who is being made to believe scotty & co are his friends but he’s acting like a right wee dick the now prob trying to fit in with his 5 min pals

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.