Jade Frati #2 Wax melts no more & selling photos of her poo for a score

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like a tic

Lez said half the boys in Blackhill were scared of her, and Scott said naw they were scared of you cos you were a tart 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t deal with Cher getting trains all over Glasgow to batter people 😭 The notion would wear off you, all the waiting about.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't know if I'm getting old or what but if someone on social media said they wanted to fight me I wouldn't be phoning my Mum to come and get my weans.

I wouldn't be getting a train to someone's flat to fight anyone either.

These people are crackpots

Reactions: 7
I dont know whats more embaressing, Cher going on train trips to batter junkies or me for watching and waiting 🙈🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Cher is only brave enough to grab someone from the back . She’s a big woman but I bet that wee junkie would a leathered her

Reactions: 2
According to Cher she was outside in the comments, Lindsay said she was outside, Frati said she was on the train

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.