Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
Did I dream it - or did she once do 83847 stories moaning that Rhod / Her sister / Family didn’t make enough fuss about her birthday. She was expecting / hoping for an Instagram worthy balloon wall but was underwhelmed with what Rhod had done. And she has the cheek to post a deflated shit balloon & a crappy ASDA cake. Says a lot about her when any & every event is turned into an Instagram opportunity! I can literally see her now - Rhods Birthday must post a flat lay !!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

TommyTBFC

Okay, hands up. Who else cringed when she said her and Rhod spent the day doing nice things like staring into each other’s eyes?
If I put something like that on IG my Boyfriends work mates would have a field day with him!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
What’s that last post about? 😭😂😂😂 It makes NO sense.

What kind of sock are you? I’m an ankle sock because bees, corned beef, 100 watt bulb in cheese. My gran is pop sock because candles wear hats.

I mean WTF?

I wish she would stop trying to curate her feed and just enjoy it for what it is or fuck off. I only tend to rant about those who do hashtag ads when they have no other content or they’re disingenuous. She’s both. And so she can get in the bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
I think the photo is awful. For a start she really overdone the fake tan considering he is so pale, it just looks terrible and she looks so posed and unnatural. Who puts their arm round their fellas arm and keeps their hand poker straifht like that? She's so stiff and although they're looking into each others eyes, it just doesn't look intimate. All just looks like an act for the cameras.
What a cunt you are.
Welcome to this thread 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Tashy

Only jade beb could make a post about anxiety look like a #ad for costa.
And apparently has no time to herself?!??!
She works 9 minutes a week, maybe if she pulled her head out her nanas brassiere - she would find plenty time for her selfish self and more importantly that husband of hers, wherever he is.

The crack pot what she is

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Bwacac

Chatty Member
She’s just answered her own question. She really is that thick or so desperate for engagement! Where can I take Rhod for his birthday? He’s always wanted to go to Amsterdam to see Ann franks house, ok jade take him there then obviously!! But no I’m thinking Cornwall! Jade just take your nan somewhere beb 🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

• Haha

Noname123

Chatty Member
27 stories because she answered the door in her pyjamas to take a delivery. Never heard anything more boring.

• Haha