Jade Edwards @lifewithjadeedwards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m confused why everyone’s talking about her trying to get pregnant when I can’t see anything on her insta at all about this?

Do you think she purposely wears pink clothes just to make sure she gets an insta shot to stay in with her “pinky” colour feed?

Reactions: 3
Wonder how nan is dealing with self isolation. Jade has probably donated one of her lungs.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The best thing Jade could do for her nan is stay away, just dropping bits round when she needs it but I doubt that'll happen, she'll quit her job so she doesn't interact with anyone else before she stops seeing her nan.

Reactions: 5
Looooong pointless chat this morning. Scared of giving the virus to her nan but still seeing her everyday, makes sense.
Although she does finally seem to be working more than her usual 3 hours a week at the moment, sure it won’t be long before she finds a reason that she can’t.

Reactions: 8
I’m sure asda will have given her no choice but to work more hours with the current climate but someone needs to give her head a wobble if she’s spending her day getting exposed at work and then visiting her vulnerable nan

She made out that she is the only one who ever speaks/ sees her nan, but surely another family member would be able to help if jade got sick, they seem like quite a close family? Her obsession with her nan can't be healthy

Reactions: 3
She made out that she is the only one who ever speaks/ sees her nan, but surely another family member would be able to help if jade got sick, they seem like quite a close family? Her obsession with her nan can't be healthy
I thought this, what about her sister, her mum or her dad. She is so obsessed

Reactions: 2
Shes well had botox....her head is so shiny and frozen...wtf was that 4hr chat about.....load of crap honestly!!jade go find some friends and stop chatting tit to instagram 😳😴

Reactions: 2
Shes well had botox....her head is so shiny and frozen...wtf was that 4hr chat about.....load of crap honestly!!jade go find some friends and stop chatting tit to instagram 😳😴
yea nothing on her face moved on the few videos I flicked through

If she’s at work why can’t any of her other family members get “nan” what she needs 🙄

Reactions: 1
yea nothing on her face moved on the few videos I flicked through

If she’s at work why can’t any of her other family members get “nan” what she needs 🙄
It is all a bit strange. She used to be obsessed with the sister, then it was the grandad now the nan. It’s like the rest of the family don’t exist now

“I need to make sure my nan’s fridge and cupboards are fully stocked up”.

Nope nope nope. As long as she’s got enough for the next 3 days, she’s fine. Someone can top her up when she needs it. We’re in this situation because everyone is keeping their house stuffed to the brim out of fear of going short 🙄. Yes there might be some different food combinations to usual, but we’ll live.

Reactions: 10
She’s trolling us now right? Calling her nan her best friend and her EVERYTHING?

Somewhere out there Rhod is crying into his fleshlight.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's an odd one. I adore my Nanny, but she is keeping herself at home, like she should be and I won't be visiting her. I work in a supermarket, I get her bits and pieces as and when she needs them and leave them at her doorstep to pick up. I'm going nowhere near her because if I picked the virus up at work and gave it to her, I'd never forgive myself. We speak over FaceTime every couple of days. It's not difficult, Jade. You can still look after and help your Nan without being up her arse 24/7.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.