Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loobs1234

Wa-laaa has killed me off. You are a wa-laaay Jade

Does anyone remember when she drank undiluted Ribena from the bottle. The concentrate. I remember finding it funny but now I seriously worry for everyone she ‘cares’ for

• Haha
Reactions: 15

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
Is Jade trying to do a Harry Pickard & his Nan / David Cyril type of account, just with all this content with her Nan? It’s bloody odd!!
Does she know that (almost!) everyone loves their Nan, Grandad etc & experiences grief when they pass away. I feel like she thinks she invented being a Granddaughter.
I love my Nan to bits, if I asked her to pose for a photo whilst I had her bra on my head, she’d clip me one !!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Jade is the sort of person who just loves to moan. I do think she will always find a negative rather than look for a positive. She wants all the sympathy and no solutions. She would drive me fooking nuts if I knew her IRL. She acts like a drip but I've seen her bark back sharply at pple on Instagram, when they disagreed or questioned her. She's not as little girl lost I feel as she makes out. Deffo has many mental health issues that part I do agree with.

Reactions: 14

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
That little dance with the wavy hands she does when she sees Jade holding the phone makes me sad, like she’s got to perform for Jades “fans”

• Sad
  • Haha

long-time-lurker

I don’t know about you lot, but my other half would laugh me out the fucking door requesting a picture like that from him for my insta!!!

• Haha

Anotherct

VIP Member
The stuff with her nan is absolutely excruciating to watch.
It makes me cringe so bad. I love my grandparents but talk about obsessive. It’s like she fancies her nan and that fucking dog. God help her when the dog dies, it’ll be like the end of the world. (I love my pets dearly but she basically wants to shag hers)

• Haha

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
Is she the only one who takes an interest in her nan? I cant believe that's the case. Surely shes not the only one looking after her?? Its sad. Really sad, for both of them.
I don’t think her nan needs looking after, I think Jade has taken it upon herself to take over her nans life instead of dealing with the issues on her own!

Fineapple

VIP Member
Seriously baffled at how much time she spends with her nan. She’s also sharing a bed with the dog tonight. Can we start an appeal for Rhod. Let’s get him a wife.

• Haha
  • Heart

Trey93

She needs to wrap this pish with her nan. Wedding Wednesday and it’s a picture of her and her nan yet again about their grief. How long has it been since he’s died and Jade doesn’t seem to be any further forward in dealing with the loss.

I loved my grandpa so much and was devastated when he died as was my nana obviously. I was/am very close to them. They had been together for 60+ years. My nana got on with things though because dying is a part of life and she wants to enjoy the time she has left. I couldn’t be there for her every waking minute because I have a family of my own but she wouldn’t have wanted me there 24-7 either. I miss him every day HOWEVER life goes on and at some point you need to get on with things for your own mental health.

Jade doesn’t seem to be able to do that like a normal person. She needs psychiatric help, fast.

Trey93

Jade made rice crispy cakes with her dog 😂 then did a tutorial of how to mix melted chocolate and rice crispies

• Haha
Why is she at her Nan’s having a brew and a catch up? They may be 2 metres apart but Jade is coming in to contact with the public at work and all it takes it a cough or a sneeze that can travel and remain on surfaces or within the air 😡

• Angry

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
I also messaged her about her issues with Rod a while back, I has something similar going on at the time with my partner. Not even an acknowledgment. I have very little time for someone who sits on their arse with a face-full of make-up and filler moaning about money when their partner is working nights to pay the mortgage.

She needs to get off her arse, get more hours or a 2nd job and do something with her life.

Last edited:

Jxtx

Nothing more infuriating than a working mum of 2 under 2 than listening to her moan about not having any time to herself. Manage your fucking time better, get off Instagram, stop spending 12 hours a day with your nan and stand on your own two feet as a independent WOMAN. You ain’t a kid jade so stop acting like one. 😤

• Haha

flamingo29

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion - Badly staged pictures, a dog that can bake and wa-laaa check out my cake!

• Haha

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Fuck off with that essay captioned cringe photo beb. You’re not an influencer. Stop trying to make it happen. You work at Asda. Look after your house and shag your husband. Stop staging all this bullshit for a photo. You’ll be much happier.

• Haha

kmja

Chatty Member
Who remembers the good old days when she would come to insta stories and tell us all how they don't have sex.. The best was the time they went away for the weekend to an air B&B or something and she sat uploading 1000 stories on the sofa about how this was meant to be romantic and they weren't talking while showing us Rhod in the hot tub alone through the window 😂

• Haha