Jade Edwards @lifewithjadeedwards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To me it seems obvious that she won’t work more than 16 hours a week at asda because she must be claiming benefits, and working above that amount would affect her benefits?
That 100% makes sense!! The nan looks bloody fitter and able than some 30yr olds 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
you can’t earn more than £100 a week if you claim carers allowance. So she probably is. I bet her nan is slipping her some money for “caring” too. Plus all the tacky ads, which I doubt she declares... she’s not as poor as she makes out.

Reactions: 4
It’s tragic that she’s filmed every gift she’s given her Nan and then whilst filming her Nan poses with it? Cringe 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg has anyone seen the stories of her giving her nan the valentines stuff. And the pose her Nan did when given the Lindt chocolates and the same pose again when given the other parcel in the next story. Clearly been coached by Jade to do that for pictures.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
She has a highlights called 'friends' and it was last updated 96 weeks ago. And it's one night out with tragic insta freaks all just filming each other pretending to have fun. My head has fallen off. The nan stuff is so bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sticker rock!

Omg when I saw I was embarrassed for her!!

I love stuff like that though, you know, when people have been saying something wrong all their lives and are totally oblivious 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I really think the flower thing with her nan should have been a private moment. She wasn’t doing the same smile as she was in the others if that makes sense

Reactions: 9
Omg has anyone seen the stories of her giving her nan the valentines stuff. And the pose her Nan did when given the Lindt chocolates and the same pose again when given the other parcel in the next story. Clearly been coached by Jade to do that for pictures.
It made me feel really uncomfortable, older people can be so vulnerable specially when they lose their long life partner and I hate that she is over exposing her on social media. I’m sure her nan has no idea how many are viewing this stuff 😌

Reactions: 11
It made me feel really uncomfortable, older people can be so vulnerable specially when they lose their long life partner and I hate that she is over exposing her on social media. I’m sure her nan has no idea how many are viewing this stuff 😌
yeah, i completely agree. It made me feel pretty sad. I’d never expose my nana in that way or ask
her to do stupid poses for likes. It’s wrong.

I’m not a Harry pickard fan but at least his Nan he just takes her out for lunch and will share some pics of their day. Jade just uses hers for constant ads.

Reactions: 6
She has 4 stories for her wedding highlights, about 5 for "friends" and about 1000 for family, mainly of her pimping out her nan for #ad. The girl needs a mental health evaluation

Reactions: 7
To me it seems obvious that she won’t work more than 16 hours a week at asda because she must be claiming benefits, and working above that amount would affect her benefits?
The only benefits she could get (because Rhod works full time) are Carers Allowance for looking after her nan and/or else PIP for herself.
Both of them she could work and claim. Carers Allowance you have to earn under £125. PIP she can work if the work doesn’t contradict what is wrong with her.
Doesn’t seem like there is much wrong with her nan, and her nan would have to be claiming a certain level of benefits for someone to get Carers Allowance for her. At the end of the day it’s about £75 a week, it isn’t going to keep her in the style she wants.
She did say before that she hurt her knee in an accident at work, I’m sure she mentioned surgery but not sure if that happened or not. Maybe shegot compensation from Asda

Reactions: 1
The only benefits she could get (because Rhod works full time) are Carers Allowance for looking after her nan and/or else PIP for herself.
Both of them she could work and claim. Carers Allowance you have to earn under £125. PIP she can work if the work doesn’t contradict what is wrong with her.
Doesn’t seem like there is much wrong with her nan, and her nan would have to be claiming a certain level of benefits for someone to get Carers Allowance for her. At the end of the day it’s about £75 a week, it isn’t going to keep her in the style she wants.
She did say before that she hurt her knee in an accident at work, I’m sure she mentioned surgery but not sure if that happened or not. Maybe shegot compensation from Asda
I doubt she got compensation - I used to work at Asda and saw a heavily pregnant women slip on water and go in to labour. I was the only female first aider and it was horrific tbh. They got a pay out of 50k. I doubt she got anything, maybe a few gift cards if that

I doubt she got compensation - I used to work at Asda and saw a heavily pregnant women slip on water and go in to labour. I was the only female first aider and it was horrific tbh. They got a pay out of 50k. I doubt she got anything, maybe a few gift cards if that
Why do you doubt it? Just curious.

I agree, my cousin broke her ankle in the Asda warehouse on a known hole in the floor that no one had done anything about. She got a some giftcards and some flowers.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.