Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TJ90

VIP Member
Jade beb, sort your life out. I loved my Nan until the end of time and miss her terribly but if I’d have put her bra on my head she’d have given me a crack. She’s seriously got no mates has she? Rhod must love her not being around because she must be such a drain on him, the amount of time it takes her to get a story out.

Reactions: 13

TJ90

VIP Member
How many pages did she want to tag in that post, and don’t get me started on the hash tag - stay home stay safe? You work in a supermarket and have been sat with your elderly grandma who you don’t live with you fucking idiot.

Tashy

I seen her post and just thought WHAT AN ARSEHOLE. honestly. I've not seen my parents or anyone who doesn't live in my house since mothers day, because that's what everyone's meant to be doing JADE. Also read the virus can live on shoes/the ground so let's hope your key worker feet haven't left anything for your nan pet

Trey93

Omg has anyone seen the stories of her giving her nan the valentines stuff. And the pose her Nan did when given the Lindt chocolates and the same pose again when given the other parcel in the next story. Clearly been coached by Jade to do that for pictures.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
This site has opened my eyes to a lot of things, one of them being Jade. I’ve always viewed her as vulnerable and I think she is in some ways but that’s mostly down to immaturity I think.

She takes absolutely no responsibility for her decisions, actions or lifestyle. There are so many things she could do to better her existence but she sits behind a phone screen whinging about it all instead for this whole ‘woe is me’ act. She is incredibly similar to Emma drew some finance money saving blogger 🙄 if you don’t know check her out!

I think she’s completely spoilt, self indulgent and incredibly lazy.
She knows exactly what she's doing. People like her are dangerous and manipulative. Rhod has probably got Stockholm syndrome by now. She does need help it's not normal behaviour.

• Haha

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
She needs help.

It’s lovely that she’s close with her family, but it causes her such distress and anxiety that it’s not normal. Her sister is weird.

Rhod is urgh. This whole “poor Rhod paying the bills” winds me up. He was her boyfriend for 82 years and before he finally proposed even though he knew she was keen. He could’ve always left her and took the house if it was that bad blah blah blah. He knew how important the wedding was and the honeymoon, which is appears that she planned and then all he did was whinge. The pock marked fucker.

I see her 2753268 stories these days and just skip them and check on the forums to see if anyone was willing to take that kick in the vagina and watch them and then share what she was whinging about in about 2 lines - like I wish she would.

She’s sad. She’s lost. It’s not normal and she needs to get help and I hope she does.

• Haha

Juliet

Chatty Member
She has spent so much time with pensioners I think she thinks she IS a pensioner now! Visiting Cornwall over Amsterdam for a nice relaxing time, working 2 hours a week in preparation for retirement, sex life down the shitter.

• Haha

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
I can’t cope with the sheer embarrassment of her account. She’s a fucking weirdo. Soz if I offend anyone. But, she is. An absolute WEIRDO!

• Haha

Jxtx

My daughter is currently running around my front room with a bra she took out the washing basket on her head. Difference is she’s 20 months 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha

flamingo29

Chatty Member
Why is she writing every non-ad post like it’s an ad? Who is enjoying this content? Why are companies gifting/paying her for these posts?

She has the most boring, artificial content I’ve seen to date on Instagram

Loobs1234

I think it’s all a bit sad, she really loves her Nan and I expect they’re both really struggling not being able to see each other.
I really love my family. So much so that I’m staying away. Also there’s love, then there is unhealthy obsession. She says she’s unlucky as all her friends still have their grandparents 🤦🏻‍♀️

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She looks interesting. I'll look her up.
If you like multiple selfies of her and her nostrils in odd poses, a stoney faced sister, a monologue of how something awful will happen to all of her family if she changes her earrings, her complaining about why the world is round and how she's not a millionaire... you're in for a treat. She's one on her own is jade beb!

• Haha

Juliet

Chatty Member
Sometimes I think, does she really need help? Is she really spending every waking moment with her nan or is it all just for sympathy on insta? I have never come across anyone in real life who dwells so much on grandparents dying, a natural part of life that everyone goes through.

Beadyeye

Probably doesn’t wear it as last time she had it on something bad happened to her so now she’s scared to wear it again.

• Haha

Tashy

I had to look twice maybe thrice checking my eyes weren't deceiving me that the balloon was flaccid! It is indeed flaccid. Like rhoddy on his birthday. Poor soul.

You just wouldn't bother would you instead of putting that shameful set up out, especially filtering it for the gram 🙈

• Haha