Jade Edwards @lifewithjadeedwards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she even bother with rhods birthday? Shes always taking him on spa days or cottages for his and she doesnt even get a bloody card off him when it's her birthday
Didn’t he set up their living room with balloons and things last year? Or was that all Jade for the gram?

Reactions: 1
Why does she even bother with rhods birthday? Shes always taking him on spa days or cottages for his and she doesnt even get a bloody card off him when it's her birthday
Tbh he does work to pay for all her frivolous tit soooooooo

Reactions: 2
Can you imagine if she does book a trip? The breakdown and guilt trip she’ll give herself if the weather isn’t right? Rhod gave her a hard time on their honeymoon because she didn’t do her research and went in a crappy season.
I think he’s a head.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can you imagine if she does book a trip? The breakdown and guilt trip she’ll give herself if the weather isn’t right? Rhod gave her a hard time on their honeymoon because she didn’t do her research and went in a crappy season.
I think he’s a head.
But did he though? Or is this Jade convincing herself he did so she doesn’t feel bad about her thinking someone will die because it rained on her precious earrings

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Whys she in a spa full of makeup? Am I the only one that goes in looking like shrek to get my sweat on in the sauna and steam room?! She'll of left a slurry in the jacuzzi full of makeup and fake tan she's so bizarre

Reactions: 11
Whys she in a spa full of makeup? Am I the only one that goes in looking like shrek to get my sweat on in the sauna and steam room?! She'll of left a slurry in the jacuzzi full of makeup and fake tan she's so bizarre
I’d be pissed off if I had used to pay to use the spa and some wannabe desperate blogger was filming me in the jacuzzi to post on their stories! We have been to a couple of the ‘harbour spa’ chains and they are not cheap!

Reactions: 3
I’d be pissed off if I had used to pay to use the spa and some wannabe desperate blogger was filming me in the jacuzzi to post on their stories! We have been to a couple of the ‘harbour spa’ chains and they are not cheap!
Bet toupe Rhod hasn’t ever seen her without makeup

Reactions: 4
They've obviously been together for ages since they were young, gotba house together, got married cause that's what people do and at some point they'll probably bring a child into the world even though they don't seem right for each other at all. Can't comment on Rhod's personality or behaviour but Jade's obviously happy enough to keep living off of him, even if he is a head.

Reactions: 3
But did he though? Or is this Jade convincing herself he did so she doesn’t feel bad about her thinking someone will die because it rained on her precious earrings
Exactly - did he though? We know how sensitive she is, and how hard done by Jade thinks she is. I don’t think it’s fair to take her word for it based on the way she gets on. If he made a simple comment that it was the wrong time of year to come, she would act like the world was ending. If he didn’t go over the top on her birthday, it wouldn’t be good enough. He works night shifts to keep them, and night shifts are hard on the body and quality of life for the worker. he deserves credit for that

Reactions: 5
But she’s doing that for her and not him? She enjoys all that for insta and I suspect that’s the only reason she does it for him. The same way she only gives to receive.

Anyone else remember when they went on holiday and her face ballooned like Sloth off the goonies so she spent the entire time complaining about Rhod and sitting in the hotel

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She dedicated an 18 day long rant on that one 🙄😭😂🙆🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Why are brands gifting and inviting twats like this? Do they not look into the people’s content? UNHINGED wouldn’t be the vibe I’d want promoting my brand or business.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is Jade trying to do a Harry Pickard & his Nan / David Cyril type of account, just with all this content with her Nan? It’s bloody odd!!
Does she know that (almost!) everyone loves their Nan, Grandad etc & experiences grief when they pass away. I feel like she thinks she invented being a Granddaughter.
I love my Nan to bits, if I asked her to pose for a photo whilst I had her bra on my head, she’d clip me one !!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.