Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ruruxx

Before she became a full time carer for her totally able family she used to come home every day from her 4 hour shift at asda, get back into her pjs and talk to her phone for hours at a time 😴 nothing is sacred, 1000 stories about not wanting to shag rhod, the only jobs available where she lived were carer jobs but she wanted to be a youtuber, her grief for the original bamps who had passed away but is now never mentioned, no one ever makes an effort for her birthday, she cant afford to buy furniture but wont do extra hours 😩 remember aswell she spent all her xmas money on a dressing room to do YouTube make up tutorials but couldnt afford a chair so used step ladders with a blanket over the top! Absolute fucking crack pot

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Anotherct

VIP Member
It’s like she doesn’t understand nature and that people will unfortunately die. Yes is sad and upsetting, but you’re losing your grandparents nearly in your 30s. You’re extremely lucky to even have them that long. So many people never even get to meet their grandparents.

Reactions: 20

Snarkypants

VIP Member
Didn't rhod live with her family from like 2.3 weeks into the relationship though? He doesn't seem to have any friends because If he did she would of moaned about him being out at some point! He's either bat shit craaaazy like she is, or he's been with the nutcase that long he doesn't know any different, probably feels like he has to stay with her for all her families done for them/him OTHERWISE any sane person with supportive friends and dam would be off like a shot 😏😒
Rhod - blink twice if you need help

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Noname123

Chatty Member
I just don’t get why she was panicking so much about answering the door. She should see the shit I answer the door in half the time. Not to mention the time the milk man saw my tits. She needs to chill out. Can’t imagine being friends with someone who makes a massive deal out of absolutely everything. Drama queen man.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
So she is getting stressed over wearing a beanie (bullshit).....yet will walk around and have photos done in one of those massive floppy felt hats, the one that makes her look like the priest out of Poltergeist🙄🙄 Why the hell does she need to look at a room set up? Has she no original ideas? Or Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram?? She's so annoying! She really bugs me how she cares more about what other people have in their homes, than developing her own taste and style. Thank goodness she doesn't do YouTube like she wanted cause she'd be shite!

• Haha

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Fucking hell, she’s thick as fuck visiting her ELDERLY grandparent during lockdown.

She’s so THICK, she’s visiting her ELDERLY grandparent who she was doting after prior to lockdown due to some sort of ailment, OBVIOUSLY (allegedly).

She is so THICK AS FUCKING SHIT she works in a SHOP coming into contact with the PUBLIC and then visiting her ELDERLY grandparent in the midst of a CONTAGIOUS virus pandemic.

OH, AND, she’s even more FUCKING STUPID and INCONSIDERATE for posting the visit online, to her public Instagram account as though it’s normal during lockdown, triggering thousands of people who’ve isolated themselves from their loved ones for weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK OFF!

• Haha

Lou1490

She is very rude. A year or so ago she was on her stories takin about anxiety etc and I messaged her and had not even reply. It grinded the hell out of me when she was on her stories last year crying and sharing with whole of insta how skint her and rod where, and how she used there Xmas money for furniture they needed and now wish they hadn’t because they had to live off scraps of food etc yet she’s still won’t go out and get herself a full time job. She always has money for her lip fillers, nails and seems to have plenty of trips away etc. And her parents but have spent a fortune on her wedding and honeymoon. Someone with not a pot to piss in does pretty well!! She’s literally dying to be some sort of you tube/influencer.
Sorry that rant went on longer than I thought 😂😂

NapQueen

She is the kind of mood-hoover you’d constantly avoid ‘catching up with a coffee’ with because you know she’d suck the fucking SOUL out of you by the end of it.

She needs actual professional help.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
The child would end up being taken off her. She is far too mentally ill and I can't see rhod the plod being able to hold down a full time job and look after a newborn.
I think this is extremely harsh and unfair.

Even if someone was diagnosed with mental health issues this does not mean that their child would be taken from from them.

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
It’s so sad lockdown & Coronavirus is only affecting Jade. Such a shame she is the only person currently going out to work 4 hours a day in a Supermarket. I’m so sorry that she is the only person in the Country that is missing her family (who she lives for, just in case you didn’t catch that!). I’m sure that the frontline NHS staff will stand outside the Hospital & clap for you on Thursday night 🙄 She makes my eyes roll so hard, im worried that they might fall out of my head !!

• Haha

Noname123

Chatty Member
I can’t find her on Instagram??
She’s changed her name to ‘lifewithjadeedwards’ and when she says “life with” she means “come and get depressed with”.

My grandmother had dementia and died around 10 years ago now. Does anyone want me to do 37 stories about it to put you all in a good positive mood? 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 17

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I have just spent a good ten mins laughing my ample tits off 😂😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭 WTAF are they up to!! Advertising shit spray on valentine's day... and well, rhod beb we can see your meat & two veg in those leggings....the toupee is also back on. I can't even 😭😭😭😭 she's even got a turd on her head for the occasion. Jesus wept bring back the nan posts!!!

• Haha

Fineapple

VIP Member
She’s trolling us now right? Calling her nan her best friend and her EVERYTHING?

Somewhere out there Rhod is crying into his fleshlight.

• Haha