Jade Billington (and Matt)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time poster, long time lurker.

I know this has been said several times but the promise of posting and not following through has reached new lows. Normally Jade would post on instagram “three videos this week” but this time she done it on her last video and no new video since.
I genuinely like Jade, I follow her instagram and do enjoy her vlogs but wish she would stop with the false promises. I know times are tough at the moment etc and we never know what’s going on about the scenes, but I do think Jade wouldn’t suffer as bad with her *slumps* and *feeling unproductive and unmotivated* if she stopped projecting figures she can’t keep up to.

What happened to the Q&A video filmed last week? Why bother fix their old hard drive to do Disney react videos to old trips if they don’t actually *do* them?

Also, it was horrendously irresponsible of Jade to announce to her followers on her live last night that all she had eaten that day was some toast and a protein bar. Really disappointed that she would declare that to such young & impressionable followers.
Hi guys, I’ve also been a quite lurker for a while. And I absolutely agree with you. I actually really like Jade and Matt but the false promises have reached there limits where it just becomes very disappointing. I also really worry about her and her eating habbits. I think it’s visible she lost quit a bit of weight again, and she was already really slim to begin with.
I’m sorry if I misspelled some of the words, or if my grammar isn’t what it’s supposed to be, I’m dutch and English isn’t my first language.

Reactions: 5
Hi guys, I’ve also been a quite lurker for a while. And I absolutely agree with you. I actually really like Jade and Matt but the false promises have reached there limits where it just becomes very disappointing. I also really worry about her and her eating habbits. I think it’s visible she lost quit a bit of weight again, and she was already really slim to begin with.
I’m sorry if I misspelled some of the words, or if my grammar isn’t what it’s supposed to be, I’m dutch and English isn’t my first language.
Yay another new member! Don’t worry your grammar is absolutely fine :). Sure she said in her live on Wednesday evening that she would have a vlog up on Friday and nothing? I’m getting to the point of just not believing her because she can’t follow through.

I agree with the weight loss, for the most part she hides behind baggy jumpers but I do worry. :(

Reactions: 4
Just seen her instastory that there’s going to be more ads than usual this month!

She’s also promising three videos a week again. It’s only to soften the blow of all the ads and won’t last more than two weeks.

• Haha
Just seen her instastory that there’s going to be more ads than usual this month!

She’s also promising three videos a week again. It’s only to soften the blow of all the ads and won’t last more than two weeks.
More ADs than the amount she has already done?!
There is an influencer I follow and I honestly can't remember which one. But they posted last week I think that they will not be posting any ADs at the moment as they don't feel its right to encourage all this spending at the moment on things that people probably don't know right now.
All Jade sees is pound signs. Matt has a full time job and she has part time, they are in better position of most. All driven by greed.

Reactions: 10
Also, I can remember her saying in a ‘What I eat in a day’ vlog that she doesn’t snack at all during the day. And now she is selling her soul for some protein balls?
I really like her, but I’m starting to doubt that she’s just a fake persona online instead of a real person who is genuine to her viewers.

Reactions: 7
Also, I can remember her saying in a ‘What I eat in a day’ vlog that she doesn’t snack at all during the day. And now she is selling her soul for some protein balls?
I really like her, but I’m starting to doubt that she’s just a fake persona online instead of a real person who is genuine to her viewers.
What she talks about them all the time she loves them remember, we have seen her eat them all the time...

Oh wait she has never ever mentioned them until today because she is paid to do so.

Stop being so bloody greedy

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Protein balls? If she lacks or struggles to get enough protein...I'll give her some protein...from my balls....😂

Otherwise yep same old, shilling a fitness app (but doesn't like working out) protein balls (but doesn't snack...or really eat at all) can't wait to see what's next 😌

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Protein balls? If she lacks or struggles to get enough protein...I'll give her some protein...from my balls....😂

Otherwise yep same old, shilling a fitness app (but doesn't like working out) protein balls (but doesn't snack...or really eat at all) can't wait to see what's next 😌
The amount of ads (especially these never-before-mentioned protein balls) are a piss take, but so are comments about your spunk 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Watch this space...

3 videos a week for her fans - crumples under the 'pressure' like a piece of paper and posts on Instagram about mental health and feeling ill etc etc.

3 videos a week each with an ad (and each bringing her ££££) - absolutely smashes it. She just loves all those products, guys!

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion:
Here's an AD there's and AD everywhere AN AD AD

Love this.

Couldn't help laughing when I read her story saying there will be MORE ads... Like, that's all you do anyway! What a time to be taking on any sponsor she can get her greedy hands on when she doesn't need the bloody money. Selfish and self centred!!

The 3 videos a week 😂😂 how many times has she said this? As someone else said, if they're ad videos she'll have 3 up no problem, if not then she'll make some tit up about why she can't upload. Same old, same old.

Have attached screenshot for anyone that missed it due to being blocked!
Screenshot_20201110_110752_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Heart
Does anyone else cringe that she still types ‘:)’ and ‘<3’ in her videos? 😂 feel like I’m 13 again
7FD84BD1-1AF4-44BF-B83C-D3A94E865146.png

• Haha
How do people fall for this tit?
Few weeks ago she was advertising that iconic makeup and now it's two faced makeup.
Make your bloody mind up!
And you're not working with them you have done no work here.

I think she is a nice person and I do like watching her vlogs, I just wish she’d drop this sugary sweet act. To me, she’s coming across as someone playing a character and I wish she’d just relax and be herself.

How do people fall for this tit?
Few weeks ago she was advertising that iconic makeup and now it's two faced makeup.
Make your bloody mind up!
And you're not working with them you have done no work here.
Whilst I agree the number of ads is frustrating I don’t tend to only use one brand of make up so this is a bit of an odd complaint. My make up bag is a mix of brands

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.