Jade Billington (and Matt)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw a old moving vlog of hers from 6 years ago and she talks normally in it doesn’t have that stupid fake sickly sweet voice she puts on now! Just shows how fake she is!

Just saw a old moving vlog of hers from 6 years ago and she talks normally in it doesn’t have that stupid fake sickly sweet voice she puts on now! Just shows how fake she is

Reactions: 5
Just saw a old moving vlog of hers from 6 years ago and she talks normally in it doesn’t have that stupid fake sickly sweet voice she puts on now! Just shows how fake she is!

Just saw a old moving vlog of hers from 6 years ago and she talks normally in it doesn’t have that stupid fake sickly sweet voice she puts on now! Just shows how fake she is
That was a great vlog!!! Good old times!

Reactions: 1
Seeing Mattikins doing the beyond shameless Under Armour reel post thing made me oddly angry, the thought of him getting tit from them would really piss me off.

I like alot of people have spent alot of money buying UA gear but don't go begging for a handout like he did.

You can imagine 'buisness savvy" Jade telling him to go for, hoping for another freebie, they both have no shame now pandering/begging for stuff.

Matt you're a wet napkin with an average build, if you want free gym tit then get on the gear and look the part.

Reactions: 8
Matt you're a wet napkin with an average build, if you want free gym tit then get on the gear and look the part.
My husband and I still piss ourselves at a vlog they did a couple of years ago where vhe took his too off and ran up and down his street. Hibetsky the mostly hilariously bizzare thing we've seen 😂

I haven't been able to force myself to even hate watch her videos. They're all the same, boring tit that end up being ads.

Reactions: 2
My husband and I still piss ourselves at a vlog they did a couple of years ago where vhe took his too off and ran up and down his street. Hibetsky the mostly hilariously bizzare thing we've seen 😂

I haven't been able to force myself to even hate watch her videos. They're all the same, boring tit that end up being ads.
I don’t watch her videos either, because of the same reason!
I just noticed that she (or Matt) has blocked me from her insta😂😂😂

• Haha
Hahahaha, any idea why? 😂
Sorry!! I missed your comment! I’m not really sure, tbh. I know she had something on stories begging for attention and i replied with a ‘no’. I honestly don’t remember what she said..... something along the lines of ‘isn’t this the best razor’ or ‘am i not the best Youtuber/wife ever?’...

I don’t even know why i did send a message😂
Ah well my life is as fulfilled now i have been blocked😜

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"Hey guys, I have a really tough decision to make today and I need your help, please...*Instagram Poll* which colour do you prefer? White or slightly darker shade of white? Thanks so so much"

Asking her followers to choose between 2 shades of white is top content! Imagine if she goes for the slighty darker shade, girl gone wild!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"Hey guys, I have a really tough decision to make today and I need your help, please...*Instagram Poll* which colour do you prefer? White or slightly darker shade of white? Thanks so so much"

Asking her followers to choose between 2 shades of white is top content! Imagine if she goes for the slighty darker shade, girl gone wild!
Sounds like I am really missing out😱😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 2

I honestly sat there going "they're the same!!"

So she's bringing out crappy hoodies/jumpers with some kind of saying in in one of the boring shades of white.

Rarely uploads and when she does its an ad, pretty much only posts ads to Instagram and is now expecting people to overpay for some tacky, overpriced clothing that they could get in Primark or similar.

How about you piss off Jade? Nobody gives a tit about your overpriced, boring tat when Christmas is around the corner and people are struggling enough with this pandemic. So many people have lost jobs, can't afford to feed themselves or their families and will be going without this Christmas and you're sooo excited about selling some "Merch" that nobody needs. Just piss off.

Attachments

• Angry
First time poster, long time lurker.

I know this has been said several times but the promise of posting and not following through has reached new lows. Normally Jade would post on instagram “three videos this week” but this time she done it on her last video and no new video since.
I genuinely like Jade, I follow her instagram and do enjoy her vlogs but wish she would stop with the false promises. I know times are tough at the moment etc and we never know what’s going on about the scenes, but I do think Jade wouldn’t suffer as bad with her *slumps* and *feeling unproductive and unmotivated* if she stopped projecting figures she can’t keep up to.

What happened to the Q&A video filmed last week? Why bother fix their old hard drive to do Disney react videos to old trips if they don’t actually *do* them?

Also, it was horrendously irresponsible of Jade to announce to her followers on her live last night that all she had eaten that day was some toast and a protein bar. Really disappointed that she would declare that to such young & impressionable followers.

yeah i quite like her too. But the constant ads on her instagram made me unfollow. It would be more tolerable if she actually put videos out for her viewers, but at the moment she's just a walking talking advert.

I agree with the above!

Has she ever mentioned why she keeps getting so ill? - I'm just speculating here, but maybe she suffers with depression? I haven't watched her for long, so I'm not sure if she's ever addressed anything like this!

I agree with the above!

Has she ever mentioned why she keeps getting so ill? - I'm just speculating here, but maybe she suffers with depression? I haven't watched her for long, so I'm not sure if she's ever addressed anything like this!
I know she mentioned that she struggled with mental health years ago. Back when i liked her. She also mentioned that she used to struggle with ED.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.