Jade Billington #8 Is Jade a narcissist? Someone spill the tea, maybe Jade's sis?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@ot55 was last here on Jan 13th according to their profile. Hopefully they are ok, their Wiki and detective work was brilliant

Reactions: 5
Jade Billington #9 Her tattle thread won't die, unlike her channel

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jade B #9 is Jade gone for good? We’re only still here cos Matt ordered some food

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Jade Billington #9 - left her followers without a care, is it because she no longer fakes a perfect life to share?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So he was working with her (how much interaction they had we don't know) but he did congratulate her on graduating didn't he? And she said he was a big help? I remember back in this thread someone had said Jade told TBG or another co-worker that a girl from his work was sending him sexy photos? Think it was this chick?

Reactions: 11
I know it's not all about looks- blah blah. But if he's left Jade for this Vicky girl he has seriously downgraded.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And just saying if vicky was advancing on matt knowing full well he was married
Then she's a trash human and I hope a bird shits on her head every day

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.