Jade Billington #8 Is Jade a narcissist? Someone spill the tea, maybe Jade's sis?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking the same šŸ˜… he looks ā€œbiggerā€ too šŸ¤”
I thought the same... He been working on that fitnesssss.... Those arms are vvvvv invitinggg šŸ¤¤ mattykins can rub that facial hair on me all he likes, hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
First time posting here! This newest development brought me out of lurkdom. The woman in question has now updated her ig bio to include her age [23]. Possibly leaving easter eggs for us? Her linkedin says she's worked for the company since 2016, so I truly wonder if they had something going on for awhile which made matt's decision to leave jade a lot easier. I honestly don't believe a man would just up and leave a marriage without a backup plan

Reactions: 15
I honestly don't believe a man would just up and leave a marriage without a backup plan
I totally agree. He put up with Jade until he formed a relationship with someone new and he realized just how lousy Jade treated him sometimes/always? and then played it out with her until he couldn't take another day of it and jumped out of the marriage. Maybe he has been with this girl (VERY interesting she updated her age suddenly) or maybe not, but I do think he had someone there to help him get through the break up.

Reactions: 7
First time posting here! This newest development brought me out of lurkdom. The woman in question has now updated her ig bio to include her age [23]. Possibly leaving easter eggs for us? Her linkedin says she's worked for the company since 2016, so I truly wonder if they had something going on for awhile which made matt's decision to leave jade a lot easier. I honestly don't believe a man would just up and leave a marriage without a backup plan
Whether he is with this other girl or not I agree. I have never known a man to leave a long term relationship without another girl ready to jump to. Sorry to sound sexist but I've never known there not to be someone else even if there was no affair, they've lined them up enough that they think it'll be a sure thing.

The one thing I'm still intrigued about is how Jade could be so sure Matt wasn't returning to social media. Did she threaten him with something?

Reactions: 10
Whether he is with this other girl or not I agree. I have never known a man to leave a long term relationship without another girl ready to jump to. Sorry to sound sexist but I've never known there not to be someone else even if there was no affair, they've lined them up enough that they think it'll be a sure thing.

The one thing I'm still intrigued about is how Jade could be so sure Matt wasn't returning to social media. Did she threaten him with something?
Maybe she just meant he wouldn't be doing SM to make money? Growing his IG or fitness stuff? That is all I can think of, as I can't imagine anyone in their age bracket to forgo personal socials entirely.

I also think Matt saw how detrimental all the constant vlogging and posting to socials is for a relationship. You can't go anywhere or do anything without the camera out. I could never imagine all the filming they did in Disney, it would totally ruin my trip doing that all the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Maybe she just meant he wouldn't be doing SM to make money? Growing his IG or fitness stuff? That is all I can think of, as I can't imagine anyone in their age bracket to forgo personal socials entirely.

A friend of mine has. He got caught messaging other girls and his partner ended it then she asked to get back together but made him close everything completly and he did it ..

Reactions: 1
A friend of mine has. He got caught messaging other girls and his partner ended it then she asked to get back together but made him close everything completly and he did it ..
Wow, but you have to admit that is unusual in today's world. But back to Jade's comment about Matt not returning, Jade has no control over Matt now, and what is she going to do, blast that he cheated on her or something to keep him silent after she made it pretty obvious he left her most likely for another person?

Apparently is is JADE who is going off public socials :LOL:

• Haha
Wow, but you have to admit that is unusual in today's world. But back to Jade's comment about Matt not returning, Jade has no control over Matt now, and what is she going to do, blast that he cheated on her or something to keep him silent after she made it pretty obvious he left her most likely for another person?

Apparently is is JADE who is going off public socials :LOL:

Yea I do find it weird tbh. She is older than him and he still speaks to other girls anyway.

Reactions: 1
I also find it a bit of a coincidence that Vicky hadnā€™t posted a picture on Instagram since July, but then did the day after someone mentioned on here that she may have been the Vicky that Matt was picking up the Nandos order for?..

Could be a total coincidence but almost appears to me that she is glad we have realised they could be together and has updated her bio to include her age so we know she is a few years younger than Jade and that he has found himself an attractive & younger new woman!

Reactions: 6
Ah yes, the plot thickens, and it's so funny how many people follow along quietly on tattle who are close to those we are talking about! Come on Vicky, drop us some more hints!!!!

Reactions: 5
Ah yes, the plot thickens, and it's so funny how many people follow along quietly on tattle who are close to those we are talking about! Come on Vicky, drop us some more hints!!!!
Waiting for those sly insta stories of a manā€™s hand across the table etc šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Waiting for those sly insta stories of a manā€™s hand across the table etc šŸ¤£
With the watch on!

Wow, a couple more pages and this thread is going to need a new title... will we have enough content to discuss to keep it going??? We can't let Jade win!

• Haha

I would agree but then so much other stuff doesnā€™t make sense like posting this pic 2 months before leavingā€¦surely youā€™d risk upsetting whoever you were leaving for? And all the hot wife comments on jades pictures up until they separated.

Maybe if you had a pretty smooth sailing marriage previously and then were suddenly interested in someone else you would start to question stuff, and think about whatā€™s missingā€¦especially in the midst of a lockdown.

Who knows none of it makes sense to me, they seemed perfect for each other in their old vlogs but Iā€™m generally naive šŸ˜‚

Attachments

Who knows, maybe he told the new girl he was posting what he was just to appease Jade until he could leave. Maybe he was very attracted secretly to another woman and then she suddenly returned the interest and that is when he bailed? I think we ALL were stunned he left, as they did portray themselves as a strong couple who seemed genuinely in love.

It's been some time now, where is Matt's SIL with some hints on what really went down?

And all the hot wife comments on jades pictures up until they separated.
Ha, or maybe Jade was just posting that stuff from Matt's account to hers :ROFLMAO:

I have a feeling Jade will upload something in march/April, since that was the last time last year she posted anything. Could be a goodbye, or a ā€˜the real reason I went away for a YEARā€¦ find out what happened to meā€¦ how Iā€™m doing?ā€™ And then just mentioning the divorce and year lasting silence ever so slightly and then just go about as if nothing happened, ignoring all the questions and seeking validation by showing new furniture or a haul

• Haha
You can't go anywhere or do anything without the camera out. I could never imagine all the filming they did in Disney, it would totally ruin my trip doing that all the time.
And imagine how many times they had to do the same things to get the Perfect shots of how cute they are and everything!

[If] Sheā€™ll come back with a ā€œnew morning routine, now Iā€™m singleā€

Firstly, v intrigued to know where @ot55 has disappeared too. I thought theyā€™d be straight in there after the latest development. I was looking at Mattā€™s Instagram and noticed all of Jadeā€™s likes/comments have disappeared on his pictures which makes me think sheā€™s blocked him or him her? I know if you block someone it removes all of their likes off of your photos!

Yes we all miss ot55, it looks like they haven't been on here since Nov.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.