Jade Billington #6 Jade might act innocent & sweet, but you can't hide what you Tweet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg 😂 I’ve found it under her home inspiration board! Well since she’s got the dog and the bedroom, now she just needs to find herself a guy who looks like Gabriel 🥴
90DBEF0A-FF62-48DC-B0C3-E8C7915E27AF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
As you can see, there's a photo of Jess and Gabriel and then just the bedroom she copied too. That's not just home 'inspiration' when you are scrolling through Pinterest, she searched for this! The bedroom is actually IDENTICAL (down to the 'grateful' wall print) and she claims it took her forever to put together. More like it took her forever to find the exact furniture and decor 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wonder if she tried to get Matt to dye his hair brown and that was the final straw for him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe this was Matt's issue..somewhere along the way, shes really lost who she is.

Probably around the time she sold her soul to all the amazing products😉 And started to lose weight.

So far we know she copies, reels, posts, home styles, clothing styles, church going and pets

Reactions: 12
She’s also got Jess to thank for her thumbnails as well 😉😉
113938A0-2086-42C4-9F90-33FD211BB83C.jpeg
C6E74ED5-50FE-4428-9B6E-78A442711CE1.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Wonder if she tried to get Matt to dye his hair brown and that was the final straw for him 😂
She probably wanted him to go dark-haired with her since she mentioned she wanted to do it... I wonder why and hmmm let's see... who else has dark hair 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Let's hope she doesn't start copying Soph and dave.....
On a more serious not emails have gone off to Disney and ATD

I know shes off through a tit time but I'd like to think that someone just talks to her about it and she holds her hands up

Reactions: 11
She was careful not to type out the word but she still directly used it in picture form. This implies that she knows it’s wrong but doesn’t want to get caught because it will ruin her business.

She’s an accomplice which is almost worse because Jade is aware of how wrong it is but doesn’t tell TBG to stop nor does she refuse to engage in it. She could’ve ignored the tweets if she wanted to. But no, she CHOSE to engage with homophobic language
I think the most telling part is that she didn't delete them right away back then, nor even after possibly getting a clue that past online behavior can bite you in the ass as her subscriber count grew. I think it was a joke that fizzled but I'm sure if they are together now and see a meatball anywhere they will bring it up and laugh about it all over again. I think Jade behind closed doors is very catty and arrogant, not the sweet princess she wants people to think.

Let's hope she doesn't start copying Soph and dave.....
On a more serious not emails have gone off to Disney and ATD

I know shes off through a tit time but I'd like to think that someone just talks to her about it and she holds her hands up
I did get a response from Disney in my box today that said they appreciated me sharing my concerns and they are going to look into the matter and let me know if they need more information. It's hard to tell with Disney whether or not that's a "standard" reply to emails or there was a real person replying lol, but I did get it after several days of sending it and not right away so I think that's a good sign.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Omg I didn’t know Jess had a dog like Bunny 😂 that’s hilarious
View attachment 548198
View attachment 548197
OK WOWWWWWW!!!! This is actually VERY EMBARRASSING.... So she literally has copied her pals cats & dogs to the VERY LAST DETAIL, & also that blandddddd house. Wow, ok even I feel embarrassed for her

Omg 😂 I’ve found it under her home inspiration board! Well since she’s got the dog and the bedroom, now she just needs to find herself a guy who looks like Gabriel 🥴
View attachment 548222
THIS IS SO SO SO SO EMBARRASSING .... I actually can't believe this. I'd be so mortified people clocking me copy peoples lives like this 😂😂😂😂🙈

• Haha
THANK GOD PEOPLE ARE REALISING EVERYTHING ABOUT HER IS COPIED FROM SOMEONE ELSE!!!! I have been saying this for so long, thank the flipping Lord 🤣

She’s nuts, totally created her personality/lifestyle/likes/dislikes around her obsession of the moment. Sad

• Heart
THANK GOD PEOPLE ARE REALISING EVERYTHING ABOUT HER IS COPIED FROM SOMEONE ELSE!!!! I have been saying this for so long, thank the flipping Lord 🤣

She’s nuts, totally created her personality/lifestyle/likes/dislikes around her obsession of the moment. Sad
I can vouch for this, you really have been saying this for a long long time! I feel second-hand embarrassed for her as well... not an original cell in her body

• Heart
I've just watched a Jess Conte video for the first time. Also cringing over here for the very obvious rip off 😆😆😆 clone copy!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thank you @krillernew 🙌🏻

It’s frustrating because she’s a phoney, I thought she was so down to earth. Girl next door. Turns out she’s more ripping-off-the-girl-next-door 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Thank you @krillernew 🙌🏻

It’s frustrating because she’s a phoney, I thought she was so down to earth. Girl next door. Turns out she’s more ripping-off-the-girl-next-door 😩
You're welcome! SAME! I used to like her a lot when she did her vlogs with a full time job and used radox. Turns out she's as fake as the rest

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.