Jade Billington #6 Jade might act innocent & sweet, but you can't hide what you Tweet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only reason i’m still following is incase she posts anything about Matt 😂 otherwise it’s a snoozefest - so boring 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t think she’s been gifted a cruise, I’ve seen a few ‘influencers’ sharing a similar package. Think it’s just a PR pack for the launch of the Wishes ship.

Reactions: 7
I post my dog on my story a lot and even I was sick of seeing her dog. 🤣 I did go look at her story about the Disney package and I need to know if she ate those treats or not.

Reactions: 8
Newbie here, 1 have you all seen her new Instagram story... Tell me she hasn't been gifted a trip on Disney Cruise?! And 2, I've seen comments about Jade's sister being on here before? WHAT? How do you all know it was 1000000% her? And what was she saying?
Oh man, it looks like it may be just a preview tour of the boat at some port? I know the Governor of Florida has sued Biden/CDC over reopening the cruise ports in FL so Disney can't sail out of there at the moment. If she is given a free cruise I am blasting her vile tweets everywhere I can, even every single one of her videos! ARRGGGGGHHH!!!!!

Reactions: 5
Did the person from the last thread write to Disney about the homophobic slurs?
The Disney thing pissed me off today, her whole image at the moment is just about looking good and getting freebies. And it ain't for me!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Her post definitely makes it sound like Disney have offered her a free cruise place, but the invite is for a virtual event. The event is for anyone to attend as well, not just influencer exclusive https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2021/04/disney-cruise-line-presents-once-upon-a-disney-wish/
A99B8EF6-5968-4E69-8EFA-6CEEAF52073A.jpeg

You need both vaccines for the cruise and I’m not sure she’d have even had one. Brogan got the same PR a few days ago and has said she can’t go for this reason (although she wasn’t offered a free place regardless)

But it does show she’s on the Disney PR list!! She’s liked a universal jumper on depop today, so I think a free Florida trip (most likely ATD) will be on the cards at some point

Reactions: 9
Did the person from the last thread write to Disney about the homophobic slurs?
Yes, I did find an email through my MyDisneyExperience account, but am not positive it'll reach anyone of importance. I still feel good that I did something to bring it to their attention. I will update if I get any type of response from anyone.

Reactions: 10
Who's betting jade copied her food belly idea 🙋🏼‍♀️
Agree! I have to say I never understood how much Jade copies other people until I looked up some of the posts about it on this thread. Her bedroom makeover and the giant, expensive mirror that finally arrived (apparently she deemed it too small and sent it back and is now awaiting the even MORE expensive larger version) that is nearly identical to what Jess Conte posted-- I found it almost creepy how much it's the same! I suppose that is where she got the idea to go all churchy as well? Oh darn, but now that Jess moved again and will probably decorate differently Jade will have to also! I can't imagine she found and picked out those kitchen chairs all by her lonesome....

Doesn't matter, I can't bear to see another bland vlog in her bland house and her bland clothes and stolen content ideas. Show me a damn stain on the couch or rug where you spilled your coffee or the dog took a tit. ANYTHING REAL. Her excessive footage of the cat and dog is getting old too, it isn't like they show off any real personality that makes them interesting. I will keep lurking to hopefully get a glimmer of what went down with Matt, but I can't imagine she has any chance of coming up with interesting enough content to pull me back in on her own.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes, I did find an email through my MyDisneyExperience account, but am not positive it'll reach anyone of importance. I still feel good that I did something to bring it to their attention. I will update if I get any type of response from anyone.
Yes please let us know! I contacted them on Instagram too. I feel like if they see the screenshots they’ll take her off the PR list, there’s no way they want to be associated with that type of language

Reactions: 7
Sorry this might be an unpopular opinion as I can see everyone is upset with jade at the moment (myself included).

But what I’d like to know is why the F slur was only used for a short period of time during spring/summer 2017 (on SM, goodness know how many times it was said in text messages to each other etc 🙄). I know Jade humoured the Brighton girl on SM when she used the word but Jade didn’t use it from what we’ve managed to dig up (only
On pictures which don’t get me wrong is bad enough) so I do wonder if maybe jade came to her senses and told Brighton girl to stop? But who knows! Maybe Matt stepped in 🤷‍♀️

Anyway I hope it doesn’t come across as I’m standing up for her, it was just a thought and I know it isn’t important but I’m curious as to why it stopped, surely someone told them off for it but then why didn’t they delete the tweets the silly girls!! 🤔

I suspect it could be one of two things:

1- The joke died off. I’ve had many inside jokes (although nothing like that) that just end up fizzling off

2- She could’ve come to her senses and realised it didn’t look good to keep saying it so publicly. I’m not sure how many subscribers Jade had in the summer of 2017, but she’d have just posted her first ever Disney vlogs, so I imagine she was gaining new subscribers from those. She was starting to become even more family friendly

Although if it was the second reason, as you say, it’s a bit daft that she didn’t delete the tweets! They can’t have played on her mind too much or they’d be gone

I do get the impression that despite Jade being a few years older, she looks up to the Brighton girl way more than the Brighton girl looks up to her. I couldn’t imagine her ever confronting the Brighton girl, I think she’d just try and let the joke fade out, which could explain why she stopped replying after a while

Reactions: 8
Not posted on this thread before - knew she'd been ditched by Matt and felt a bit sorry for her.

Her turning out to be a homophobe who has an inappropriate relationship with a child is quite the plot twist tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Can’t stop thinking about the double standards here. If this was a well known male Disney vlogger such as Tim tracker, messaging an underage girl/boy like that it would be seen as inappropriate. So fed up with these “influencers”

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She was careful not to type out the word but she still directly used it in picture form. This implies that she knows it’s wrong but doesn’t want to get caught because it will ruin her business.

She’s an accomplice which is almost worse because Jade is aware of how wrong it is but doesn’t tell TBG to stop nor does she refuse to engage in it. She could’ve ignored the tweets if she wanted to. But no, she CHOSE to engage with homophobic language

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Hi new here! I just want to point something out that no one else has mentioned.

I stalked Jade's (ex-)friend (who she went to see the little mix concert with in 2016) on instagram and she has a cat that looks exactly like Pig! The pics were posted in 2015 and Jade got Pig in 2016. She's quite a unique looking cat so I don't think it's purely coincidence, it's not like they both have tabbies which are really common. Looks like Jade really does not have an original bone in her body. Sorry I don't know how to post pics if anyone else could kindly do the honours?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Hi new here! I just want to point something out that no one else has mentioned.

I stalked Jade's (ex-)friend (who she went to see the little mix concert with in 2016) on instagram and she has a cat that looks exactly like Pig! The pics were posted in 2015 and Jade got Pig in 2016. She's quite a unique looking cat so I don't think it's purely coincidence, it's not like they both have tabbies which are really common. Looks like Jade really does not have an original bone in her body. Sorry I don't know how to post pics if anyone else could kindly do the honours?
Omg even the names are similar, tiggy and piggy 😂😂

Tig VS Pig...

0C9EBB3C-E7AE-4B05-810F-88E2E1646146.jpeg
FF57875E-F88F-46CC-A8BC-74643FA22370.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
We all knew her style, clothing, photo poses, home decor and wedding decor are all carbon copied and now we've found that even her pets are??

Jade's cat is identical to this cat and although Jade claims to have wanted to adopt a dog, I think she's very happy she was able to get a dog like Bunny because it looks like Jess Conte's dog

We all knew her style, clothing, photo poses, home decor and wedding decor are all carbon copied and now we've found that even her pets are??

Jade's cat is identical to this cat and although Jade claims to have wanted to adopt a dog, I think she's very happy she was able to get a dog like Bunny because it looks like Jess Conte's dog
Omg I didn’t know Jess had a dog like Bunny 😂 that’s hilarious
6C6E7B7C-565F-464C-AB7B-B879595A940E.jpeg

1534BBF0-EC14-447B-9562-4286C032BD78.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.