Jade Billington #3 Jade's gone AWOL, is Matt off the payroll?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how the sister keeps her Instagram account private but is tracking down people who’ve messaged Jade. I’m sure she wants to defend her sister but it just comes across as immature

The irony of Jade hating tattle and then her sister coming here and spilling too much

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I personally think- and this is a very out there theory, that if *big if* they have split I don't think it is because mat is gay, he is a lovely guy and I have known guys like him who people assume are gay but they really are not, I think if they have it could be because of infidelity and I would guess from her not him. He is happy secure and self confident, she has openly said she is not confident and has issues so maybe someone was paying a bit of attention, a little flirt which was a confidence boost, even just messaging not physical cheating and it went a bit to far and he found out. Could explain why it was so sudden from love throwback posts to radio silence.

The going offline could be them trying to work through it out of the public eye and could explain why nothing has been said until the other day.

I could be very wrong!!! It is purely speculation.

Reactions: 7
New here purely to join in as I’ve been wondering where she has been for weeks and found this! Quite some reading but I’m up to speed now.
Personally, if people were speculating my marriage had failed and it hadn’t I would clear that up straight away - she could’ve put it in her statement something as short as ‘Matt and I are very much still together’ etc. I’m not too sure they have actually split , more of a view that she is probably enjoying the attention from the speculation they have... hence why she won’t confirm or deny to keep people interested. I’m sure if everyone stopped commenting here etc she would do a statement within days..
anyway, I do hope Jade and Matt are both ok whatever they are going though. I would be shocked if they have split. They both seem nice enough people however I do agree for an influencer that makes the majority of her living from Instagram and her fans, she could be dealing with this better.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
lmao can we please do a social experiment and just stop posting on her thread and giving her attention for awhile to see how she reacts?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe it's Matt who's struggling? And that's the reason why he's radio silent and made the playlist

Reactions: 2
Matt’s turned off his LinkedIn activity so you can no longer see when he likes stuff. Not that he’s reading here or anything 😉😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I feel for them and really hope they haven’t split. They are sweet people and always seemed to fit nicely together, in my opinion. I’ve always liked them as people, even if the sugary persona can be a little much at times- but they must feel pressured to keep it up for their audience.

If it’s a miscarriage/fertility problems then they’ll get through it but I doubt it is those things. I hate to say it but this feels bigger than that. Speaking as someone who has had two miscarriages in the past year and is currently undergoing fertility tests, it’s very hard but the best way to move forward is to look forward. I know everyone is different but, personally, I felt that making it into a big deal made it more difficult to cope with and carried on as ‘normal’. If it is a miscarriage, and they want privacy, then this is just drawing more unnecessary/unwanted attention to the situation so I just don’t think it could be that. Paradoxically, miscarriages can be more private when you keep your public ‘face’ on. Also, they’ve created quite a stir by being offline for so long so it gets harder to come back as the pressure, speculation and judgements build.

At the end of the day, they’re human beings and it sounds like they’re going through a tough time so I wish them well. I hope they find the strength to share their story as I think, at this stage, the sooner they share, the easier it will be for them to move forward. I really do wish them all the best. It’s not nice to see people removing themselves from their public platform because they are struggling so much, regardless of what it is they’re going through. I hope they feel strong enough to come back soon and clear up the speculation.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Do you know what would be great? Her return as the Jade that wasn't an AD fanatic, had a normal job, thought paying £6.99 for OGX shampoo was expensive and used Radox bath soak. I think a lot of people really like and relate to that Jade

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I've just caught up on all of this and wow. So surprised that her sister would be sitting on a gossip site about her. Not only that, shes contributing to it. I wouldnt have believed it but it does all add up to be her. Shocking!!

I also agree that it does seem unlikely to be a miscarriage / fertility problems purely for the fact that both completely disappeared for a month before her poor attempt to address anything. Would they really just go MIA for a whole month for either of those reasons? Like the above post stated, it only draws more attention to it which isn't what someone going through that would want.

If shes allowing people to believe her marriage has failed when it hasn't, that is a whole new level of sad. Ohlala aka sister Charlotte did make it sound like they had some news to share together but that could just as likely be a breakup as anything else. That would still be their news.

I think its going to be a long long time before we find out unless someone else slips up somewhere 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I hope the sister was here on Jade’s instruction and hasn’t just taken it upon herself to come on tattle. That would be so embarrassing.

It does all seem quite childish. Why engage with a thread which is mostly supportive and concerned? If the sister hadn’t waded in it would probably have fizzled out until they made some sort of official statement on their return. All Jade needed to do was make her account private or post the statement explaining she was taking a break and not to contact people in her personal life. She has a personal insta that she can engage with her friends/follow therapy accounts etc to keep things private.

Reactions: 11
I hope the sister was here on Jade’s instruction and hasn’t just taken it upon herself to come on tattle. That would be so embarrassing.

It does all seem quite childish. Why engage with a thread which is mostly supportive and concerned? If the sister hadn’t waded in it would probably have fizzled out until they made some sort of official statement on their return. All Jade needed to do was make her account private or post the statement explaining she was taking a break and not to contact people in her personal life. She has a personal insta that she can engage with her friends/follow therapy accounts etc to keep things private.
In my opinion, she did it behind Jade’s back. Jade said before on an Instagram live that we’re people with sad lives and mental health problems. There’s no way she’d want to update us but not update her own fans. And like you say, I think Oohlalala really kicked it off and it probably would’ve fizzled without her comments.

I don’t think Jade even knew her sister was on the site. Ooohlalala said she was only on here to deal with a scam. But she has quite a few pages of posts and some of them are just as bitchy as ones Jade gets, so she’s really no different!!

Matt must know by now because he’s reading here (wonder if we dropped the bombshell for him that it’s the sister 😂). Maybe Jade isn’t reading here and the sister hasn’t let on.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In my opinion, she did it behind Jade’s back. Jade said before on an Instagram live that we’re people with sad lives and mental health problems.
That’s a quite a bit judgemental. Wonder is that fits her sugary sweet persona or that it’s just the real Jade coming trough. And the ironic thing is, I’ve never met someone who struggles so much mentally as Jade. Hope she and Matt are okay and getting the help they need/if needed

Reactions: 8
Ffs I’m sick of this just tell us what’s happened and we can move on ... to another thread 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
I’m bored now 😬
Same .... if she’s not gonna post or make videos etc then just come on and say somethings happened I no longer will be making videos or be on social media and I won’t be explaining what’s going on ... bleeping simple as that !!

Reactions: 6
I really hope her comeback post is just her in a sexy outfit, hair cut short, with a glass of red in one hand and a fag hanging out her mouth 🤣

she’d let it down with the caption “I’m back babyyyy 💕☺✨🏰 “ though

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I really hope her comeback post is just her in a sexy outfit, hair cut short, with a glass of red in one hand and a fag hanging out her mouth 🤣

she’d let it down with the caption “I’m back babyyyy 💕☺✨🏰 “ though
Or a Britney- esque 'It's Billington, witch'. And thus starts her new life.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Jade has said that at the moment she is going through a "heavy" time. What would you say when you have lost a loved one or family member due to death ? Your heavy-hearted, this makes me feel as though it is a death of a family member. However this doesn't really add up with the unfollowing of Jade and Matt's families and complete lack of unity between the two. Maybe Matt has died ? This could explain the lack of support he has given her idk just a thought but highly unlikely. The most obvious options would be a split/divorce or mental health issues. I'm just thinking out loud here and I am new to this whole Tattle thing so hello everyone 👋
Welcome! 😊 Matt is definitely still alive. He’s been on LinkedIn the entire time, making Spotify playlists and following new Instagram accounts

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.