Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

disneys

VIP Member
Well Matt , if you’re reading here now here’s what we think ... you’re a piece of shit ! Love from tattle 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 78

ot55

VIP Member
Since we’re on a new thread, I thought I’d post a summary of everything that’s happened so far. I’ve been keeping note 📝

- Jade and Matt both vanished from social media around the 24th January. They weren’t replying to comments, reading messages, liking photos or posting. There was also a video due out that never came. They’ve never been THIS silent before, even when their pet was ill, Jade’s been anxious and a relative passed away

- After some speculation on here, a user named oohlalala made a statement claiming to know Jade and Matt and the reason they’re absent. They liked a comment suggesting they’ve split up, but later unliked it when this was spotted by other users

- In their posting history from October 2020, oohlalala mentions their name is Charlotte, which is the same as Jade’s sister. Oohlalala has since clarified that they’re not related to Jade and they liked the split comment out of support rather than suggesting a split. But who knows what is true and what is damage control 🤷‍♀️

- After a couple weeks of silence, a fan decided to message fellow YouTuber Brogan Tate. Brogan shared via DMs that Jade hadn’t been reading her messages either, but she was viewing her Instagram stories. The fan shared this in Jade’s comments (but has since deleted it out of fear of being blocked). This was the first sign of Jade still being active on Instagram, despite pretending otherwise

- The same day Brogan’s message was shared on tattle, Matt unfollowed Brogan, suggesting he is reading here. It could just be a coincidence, but Brogan’s message was up for two days before it was spotted here and Matt never unfollowed in that time. Brogan still follows Matt

- Despite pretending to be away, Jade and Matt have both been following and unfollowing Instagram accounts. Proving they have been active on Instagram this entire time

- A fan (who then came to tattle) messaged Jade on Instagram out of concern, only to be blocked. They tried to message her on a second account, only to be blocked once again

- It was spotted that Jade followed a break up coach (@shelleyjwhitehead) on the 9th feb (social blade provided the exact date). Although they deal with other issues on their website, their Instagram page is all about relationships ending, toxic relationships and moving on

- Jade also followed an artist that the relationship coach suggested on her Instagram story, proving she was viewing their stories and this wasn’t an accidental follow

- Around the same time, Jade followed Amelia Liana, who is known to talk about break ups after being dumped before her wedding. And apparently she’s the one who recommends the relationship coach

- Jade has unfollowed Matt’s brother and his brother’s wife, who she seemed close to in other posts

- Jade has unfollowed Brogan Tate’s home account. But she still follows her main and her podcast

- Matt unfollowed one of Jade’s brothers and one of Jade’s sister’s two Instagram accounts. The day he unfollowed them, he lost two followers according to social blade. This could actually mean they blocked him or both removed him as a follower

- Matt has been active on his LinkedIn account during their entire internet break, liking and celebrating posts

- This was the first Valentine’s Day in 4 years that Matt didn’t post anything for Jade. Jade didn’t post anything either. We know Jade was active on Valentine’s Day because she liked Mindy mcknight’s valentines post

- It was spotted that Matt recently made a Spotify playlist called the sad bastard playlist. When it was mentioned here, Matt very quickly changed his privacy settings so you can no longer see what song he’s currently listening to - once again adding to the speculation he’s reading here. The playlist is still up though. It’s older music & jazz, rather than a selection of Taylor Swift’s best heart break songs, so the name could have an unrelated meaning

- On the 18th February, Jade unfollowed 44 accounts in one big hit. This included everyone personal to her. Her siblings, her bridesmaid, her friends and people who go to her church. She also unfollowed the break up coach

- Later that evening, Jade finally made a statement. Basically asking to be left alone, because people were contacting her family and work

- It’s speculated she unfollowed all the accounts to protect them, as people were contacting her family. Matt is still following these people though, so this is not something they’ve done mutually

- The next day, Jade lost 42 followers. So this could be a sign she asked those she removed to unfollow her account for the sake of their own privacy

- In this statement, Jade claims her account has been managed all this time and she only logged in to post the statement. Many posters (including myself) think this is bs because:
1. Your management aren’t going to follow accounts on your behalf, especially a break up coach
2. Nothing has actually been managed on the account. Everyone has been ignored
3. If your account was being managed, the person managing it would post the statement for you
4. Management wouldn’t block fans asking if you’re okay
5. Management wouldn’t know which 44 personal accounts to follow at such quick speed

- Posters here also observed that the statement is all from Jade’s perspective. There’s no mention of Matt. No ‘we’. Matt has stayed completely silent and hasn’t shared it or anything. This adds to the theory that they’ve split, as he ALWAYS interacts with Jade on socials and has often beefed with people when they’ve been rude to Jade

And that’s about where we’re at! Sorry for the long post 😅 Hope I didn’t miss anything!

• Heart
Reactions: 71

ot55

VIP Member
Brogan’s response on her post irritates me. It’s like she’s making it clear she knew

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 64

Viewer1901

VIP Member
IMAGINE if it was Sophie from Sophie and Dave! 😂 (its definitely not but that would be the drama id be here for)

• Haha
Reactions: 54

disneys

VIP Member
did you know guys I’m Jade’s fifth cousin eight times removed and I have it on good authority that Matt and Dave have stolen Barney, Chip and Piggles and have set off to Scotland to live in a cottage with a massive garage perfect for a joke gym to live together for eternity ? apparently Dave sent a picture of his todger poking out of his holy underwear to Matt and Mattykins was beside himself and jumped on a train immediately to start a new life with him ... Jade is devastated and I’m only here to quibosh the rumours as the geniune concern you have for her on here is very unsettling you vicious trolls !!!!

:)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

JLXRD

VIP Member
Brogan Tate reposting Jades story and making it about how she knew all along 🤮🤮🤮🤮 hope jade cuts her out, why would you want a friend drawing attention to your situation?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 46

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
Well Matt , if you’re reading here now here’s what we think ... you’re a piece of shit ! Love from tattle 😉
I agree with this statement

I wonder when she'll make videos again.
I hope disney isn't ruined for her my now ex husband when he decided to turn nasty said he hoped he ruined that place for me now because that's where we went on our honeymoon.
He didn't, I'm now with a wonderful man and we have our first child on the way and we're taking him to Disney for his first trip next year for my 30th and his 1st birthday.

Jade if you read here I promise you'll find happiness

• Heart
Reactions: 46

itsgonnarain1

VIP Member
He’s either found someone else or he’s secretly gay like we’ve all suspected and didn’t want to hide it anymore.

Reactions: 45

disneys

VIP Member
oh god I feel so sick to my stomach , I can’t imagine what I’d do if my husband walked out on me like that

it’s just so bizarre to me ... they just had the kitchen done up , they only just bought a dog , had holidays booked ... what the hell was going on inside his head ??

I feel so bad for her , poor girl !! I hope she has some support around her .. I knew lockdown would claim some relationships but I really didn’t see Jade and POS (Matt’s new nickname) being one of them

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Long time lurker but thought I should chime in with some gossip. I can't confirm this in any way but I've been told it by a friend who works with Jade. Apparently Matt was receiving lingerie shots from a woman called Sophie who they know. Like I said, can't confirm this it's just what I was told but don't think my friend has any reason to make it up.

• Wow

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
This is the bit that blows my mind. He was so full on. So gushy. “I have the best wife ever” “my wife is amazing”. He even had her name tattooed. I guess it’s easy for people to say things they don’t mean, it’s just so bizarre!! What changed ???

I don’t agree with the hate Matt is getting. As you say, we don’t know 100% what’s happened. And you never know what mindset someone is in. He’s probably seeing it all because we know he’s still active on Insta.

It’s very telling though she left in the part about him suddenly leaving her. She’s not protecting him and I don’t blame her for that. I get the impression she honestly doesn’t know why he did it. Which does make me think he’s cheated, because if it was sexuality related, you’d think he might explain as it makes it more understandable
My current partner had his exs name on him, he got it done when he was 17 and was married to her for 9 years

Funny story about that tbf
Me and him both got dumped the same day - me by my husband after an affair and he by his wife. We both downloaded tinder the same day. Were even both from Scotland but live in England.
Now a year and a half later were living together with a baby on the way.

All I'm saying is jade if you read here

Sometimes good things have to fall apart
So that better things can fall together

• Heart

disneys

VIP Member
Brogan is scum. She's almost Gleeful for the drama she knows all about
classic narcissist comment that .. “I KNEW ABOUT IT BEFORE ANYONE ELSE ..” , same energy as Louise teasing Zoella’s pregnancy before she announced it

Reactions: 41

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
Tbf I can believe it...

I was married, my husband out of the blue ended it with me and didn't tell me why
It turns out he was having an affair

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

itsgonnarain1

VIP Member
Sophie from sophie and Dave commented “well done for wording things with such kindness and grace” makes me think he’s cheated?

bet he’s really regretting having her name tattooed on him now...

Reactions: 37