Jade Billington #3 Jade's gone AWOL, is Matt off the payroll?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course, they might not stay separated. Maybe he actually just really needed a break. Living up each other’s a-holes is a lot, perhaps it got too much and what he actually needed was a breath away by myself for a bit and they will reconcile. Most likely why she waited so long to tell us, to wait and see. But could still happen!

Reactions: 3
Of course, they might not stay separated. Maybe he actually just really needed a break. Living up each other’s a-holes is a lot, perhaps it got too much and what he actually needed was a breath away by myself for a bit and they will reconcile. Most likely why she waited so long to tell us, to wait and see. But could still happen!
Nah it’s probably taken him years to sort out his feelings, can’t see any going back now. If they did it would never be the same as she would always be thinking about it. Jade this is your chance to run and be who you want to be. Mat hope the laser removal goes well 😬

Reactions: 12
I used to be skeptical of this point of view but in my life I have never not known a guy in a long term relationship leave and there wasn't someone else, even if it comes out years later. It happened to me too. Once men have been in LTR's they can't cope not being with someone. It's always the same story too, leaves the partner out of the blue, can't really give an explanation....The partner desperately tries to seek an answer, confused. I always think how awful that moment is going to be when they find out there was someone else and then it happens.

I fully believe this point of view now. Unless he's gay, there will 100% be someone else.
I don’t think he’s gay. Or if he is then Jade doesn’t know. There’s no way that she would have used the words she did in her update if he was, she must have known that her description of what happened would create a lot of hate for Matt, and if him being gay had been the reason that just wouldn’t have been on, he would have been involved in the statement in some capacity I think.

If he is Gay then I hope he finds happiness and acceptance. The fact we still live in a world that makes such a big deal of this and people feel like they have to ‘come out’ and explain their very nature to people is sad.

If it’s infidelity then I really wish Jade all the best, she’s not been shy about her mental health and this could really do a number on her, which will be amplified by lockdown restrictions.

If it’s a case of Matt has fallen out of love with her or the lifestyle and constantly being on camera then I wish them both well, it couldn’t have been an easy thing for Matt either, it was 12 years of his life too.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'd like to see her move away from Disney content. In her first Florida vlog she said she was a bigger fan of Universal than Disney and this obsession with Disney has no doubt come as a result of free trips and getting new subscribers. I also don't think she'll have much of an appetite to go to Disney without Matt.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.