Jade Billington #3 Jade's gone AWOL, is Matt off the payroll?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait, im confused- @shutterbug did you direct message her sister on insta? why has she sent you that message?

Really wish people would stop blaming us tattlers, 99% of us were being nice about Jade, and her complete silence and DISREGARD for her followers is what made some people on here complain. I dont think anyone on here has bombarded Jade or her family with messages, we stick to Tattle, and if Jade or her sister reads here and doesnt like it, DONT READ HERE!

Reactions: 7
Holy tit @ot55 that’s fab. Well done!!

Just wondering where everyone thinks Jade is physically.. if they’d split up I’d imagine Matt would leave the house? And jade’s mum/sister would go to her? Although I do think her sister seems as co-dependant with her boyfriend as Jade is (was 🤷🏻‍♀️) with Matt. I feel like at some point something will spill out from real life... someone must know something 🤔 also long term Jade just made that house her perfect Pinterest dream so I can’t imagine she’d give it up, BUT would she move on from Matt there? So many questions 😂
Jade would probably go to her mum's with bunny since her mum has a dog and they can occupy themselves and she's definitely said she's closer to her mum than dad. Matt might stay at the house with piggles or go to his brothers?

Reactions: 5
Sorry I hope you seen the screenshots and don’t mind someone re-uploading if they took a screenshot but I have deleted for now as it makes me a little uncomfortable. So the sister wasn’t directly messaged, jade was messaged in reply to her story saying she was coming across flaky with all the disappearing acts and to stick to her day job. The sister (who is managing jades account) screenshotted the message and then messaged the person from her own personal account to tell them off basically. The sister was not directly messaged by anyone.

Reactions: 10
oh my days this thread has been a hoot this week, me thinks the sister shall be doing the walk of shame about now and if not she sure should be 😂
"definitely not sister" comes to tattle to spill some tea
tea was hotter than they thought
tattlers figure out pot of tea from one drop spilt
poster gets called out for always watching the thread and liking a post about them splitting
poster panics, unlikes post and tries to back track
poster then declares they shall say no more on the matter
tattlers slow clap them out as it's obvious what they've done and pity them trying to dig themselves out of hole they dug
the end

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I did think it was likely a family member or friend not actually ‘management’ managing it.
That’s right yes
Yeah that makes way more sense now! But still doesn’t explain why her sister would follow that break up coach and also Amelia... I wouldn’t be surprised if Jade actually did that and she was actually still on and off her Instagram account. But I still don’t understand how Jade didn’t seem to realise her fans would be worrying about her welfare but I suppose if she’s going through something bad it’ll probably be the last thing on her mind.

Reactions: 6
Since we’re on a new thread, I thought I’d post a summary of everything that’s happened so far. I’ve been keeping note 📝

- Jade and Matt both vanished from social media around the 24th January. They weren’t replying to comments, reading messages, liking photos or posting. There was also a video due out that never came. They’ve never been THIS silent before, even when their pet was ill, Jade’s been anxious and a relative passed away

- After some speculation on here, a user named oohlalala made a statement claiming to know Jade and Matt and the reason they’re absent. They liked a comment suggesting they’ve split up, but later unliked it when this was spotted by other users

- In their posting history from October 2020, oohlalala mentions their name is Charlotte, which is the same as Jade’s sister. Oohlalala has since clarified that they’re not related to Jade and they liked the split comment out of support rather than suggesting a split. But who knows what is true and what is damage control 🤷‍♀️

- After a couple weeks of silence, a fan decided to message fellow YouTuber Brogan Tate. Brogan shared via DMs that Jade hadn’t been reading her messages either, but she was viewing her Instagram stories. The fan shared this in Jade’s comments (but has since deleted it out of fear of being blocked). This was the first sign of Jade still being active on Instagram, despite pretending otherwise

- The same day Brogan’s message was shared on tattle, Matt unfollowed Brogan, suggesting he is reading here. It could just be a coincidence, but Brogan’s message was up for two days before it was spotted here and Matt never unfollowed in that time. Brogan still follows Matt

- Despite pretending to be away, Jade and Matt have both been following and unfollowing Instagram accounts. Proving they have been active on Instagram this entire time

- A fan (who then came to tattle) messaged Jade on Instagram out of concern, only to be blocked. They tried to message her on a second account, only to be blocked once again

- It was spotted that Jade followed a break up coach (@shelleyjwhitehead) on the 9th feb (social blade provided the exact date). Although they deal with other issues on their website, their Instagram page is all about relationships ending, toxic relationships and moving on

- Jade also followed an artist that the relationship coach suggested on her Instagram story, proving she was viewing their stories and this wasn’t an accidental follow

- Around the same time, Jade followed Amelia Liana, who is known to talk about break ups after being dumped before her wedding. And apparently she’s the one who recommends the relationship coach

- Jade has unfollowed Matt’s brother and his brother’s wife, who she seemed close to in other posts

- Jade has unfollowed Brogan Tate’s home account. But she still follows her main and her podcast

- Matt unfollowed one of Jade’s brothers and one of Jade’s sister’s two Instagram accounts. The day he unfollowed them, he lost two followers according to social blade. This could actually mean they blocked him or both removed him as a follower

- Matt has been active on his LinkedIn account during their entire internet break, liking and celebrating posts

- This was the first Valentine’s Day in 4 years that Matt didn’t post anything for Jade. Jade didn’t post anything either. We know Jade was active on Valentine’s Day because she liked Mindy mcknight’s valentines post

- It was spotted that Matt recently made a Spotify playlist called the sad bastard playlist. When it was mentioned here, Matt very quickly changed his privacy settings so you can no longer see what song he’s currently listening to - once again adding to the speculation he’s reading here. The playlist is still up though. It’s older music & jazz, rather than a selection of Taylor Swift’s best heart break songs, so the name could have an unrelated meaning

- On the 18th February, Jade unfollowed 44 accounts in one big hit. This included everyone personal to her. Her siblings, her bridesmaid, her friends and people who go to her church. She also unfollowed the break up coach

- Later that evening, Jade finally made a statement. Basically asking to be left alone, because people were contacting her family and work

- It’s speculated she unfollowed all the accounts to protect them, as people were contacting her family. Matt is still following these people though, so this is not something they’ve done mutually

- The next day, Jade lost 42 followers. So this could be a sign she asked those she removed to unfollow her account for the sake of their own privacy

- In this statement, Jade claims her account has been managed all this time and she only logged in to post the statement. Many posters (including myself) think this is bs because:
1. Your management aren’t going to follow accounts on your behalf, especially a break up coach
2. Nothing has actually been managed on the account. Everyone has been ignored
3. If your account was being managed, the person managing it would post the statement for you
4. Management wouldn’t block fans asking if you’re okay
5. Management wouldn’t know which 44 personal accounts to follow at such quick speed

- Posters here also observed that the statement is all from Jade’s perspective. There’s no mention of Matt. No ‘we’. Matt has stayed completely silent and hasn’t shared it or anything. This adds to the theory that they’ve split, as he ALWAYS interacts with Jade on socials and has often beefed with people when they’ve been rude to Jade

And that’s about where we’re at! Sorry for the long post 😅 Hope I didn’t miss anything!
This is brilliant! Ooooh it’s like miss marple- if they just came out with a statement of what happened in short - most people would just let it go abs leave them alone - but instead everyone is speculating

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That kind of response from her sister 'managing' her account really isn't going to do much to help anything. When you're in the public eye you're open to others opinions of your behaviour whether you agree or not. Best to rise above the negative comments than to address them full on like that. I think the jumping in just makes things worse and could cause friction for her hard-core/young fans.

Reactions: 11
Seems to me like her sister is stirring up all sorts of trouble for her, she's clearly a liability!

Reactions: 14
I wonder what the person said exactly to make her respond like that, with the whole 'being a content creator is difficult' what a joke. I'm sure it's really really difficult to get paid to say how much you like a product and never use it again and then disappear and then come back with more ADs

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I for one like jades sister! If it wasn’t for her we wouldn’t have this juicy thread right now lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.