Jade Billington #3 Jade's gone AWOL, is Matt off the payroll?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never thought we’d reach a new Jade thread this fast 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Marking my place , fab title !!

I still can’t get over the sister coming on here .. GOLDEN !!

Reactions: 12
Since we’re on a new thread, I thought I’d post a summary of everything that’s happened so far. I’ve been keeping note 📝

- Jade and Matt both vanished from social media around the 24th January. They weren’t replying to comments, reading messages, liking photos or posting. There was also a video due out that never came. They’ve never been THIS silent before, even when their pet was ill, Jade’s been anxious and a relative passed away

- After some speculation on here, a user named oohlalala made a statement claiming to know Jade and Matt and the reason they’re absent. They liked a comment suggesting they’ve split up, but later unliked it when this was spotted by other users

- In their posting history from October 2020, oohlalala mentions their name is Charlotte, which is the same as Jade’s sister. Oohlalala has since clarified that they’re not related to Jade and they liked the split comment out of support rather than suggesting a split. But who knows what is true and what is damage control 🤷‍♀️

- After a couple weeks of silence, a fan decided to message fellow YouTuber Brogan Tate. Brogan shared via DMs that Jade hadn’t been reading her messages either, but she was viewing her Instagram stories. The fan shared this in Jade’s comments (but has since deleted it out of fear of being blocked). This was the first sign of Jade still being active on Instagram, despite pretending otherwise

- The same day Brogan’s message was shared on tattle, Matt unfollowed Brogan, suggesting he is reading here. It could just be a coincidence, but Brogan’s message was up for two days before it was spotted here and Matt never unfollowed in that time. Brogan still follows Matt

- Despite pretending to be away, Jade and Matt have both been following and unfollowing Instagram accounts. Proving they have been active on Instagram this entire time

- A fan (who then came to tattle) messaged Jade on Instagram out of concern, only to be blocked. They tried to message her on a second account, only to be blocked once again

- It was spotted that Jade followed a break up coach (@shelleyjwhitehead) on the 9th feb (social blade provided the exact date). Although they deal with other issues on their website, their Instagram page is all about relationships ending, toxic relationships and moving on

- Jade also followed an artist that the relationship coach suggested on her Instagram story, proving she was viewing their stories and this wasn’t an accidental follow

- Around the same time, Jade followed Amelia Liana, who is known to talk about break ups after being dumped before her wedding. And apparently she’s the one who recommends the relationship coach

- Jade has unfollowed Matt’s brother and his brother’s wife, who she seemed close to in other posts

- Jade has unfollowed Brogan Tate’s home account. But she still follows her main and her podcast

- Matt unfollowed one of Jade’s brothers and one of Jade’s sister’s two Instagram accounts. The day he unfollowed them, he lost two followers according to social blade. This could actually mean they blocked him or both removed him as a follower

- Matt has been active on his LinkedIn account during their entire internet break, liking and celebrating posts

- This was the first Valentine’s Day in 4 years that Matt didn’t post anything for Jade. Jade didn’t post anything either. We know Jade was active on Valentine’s Day because she liked Mindy mcknight’s valentines post

- It was spotted that Matt recently made a Spotify playlist called the sad bastard playlist. When it was mentioned here, Matt very quickly changed his privacy settings so you can no longer see what song he’s currently listening to - once again adding to the speculation he’s reading here. The playlist is still up though. It’s older music & jazz, rather than a selection of Taylor Swift’s best heart break songs, so the name could have an unrelated meaning

- On the 18th February, Jade unfollowed 44 accounts in one big hit. This included everyone personal to her. Her siblings, her bridesmaid, her friends and people who go to her church. She also unfollowed the break up coach

- Later that evening, Jade finally made a statement. Basically asking to be left alone, because people were contacting her family and work

- It’s speculated she unfollowed all the accounts to protect them, as people were contacting her family. Matt is still following these people though, so this is not something they’ve done mutually

- The next day, Jade lost 42 followers. So this could be a sign she asked those she removed to unfollow her account for the sake of their own privacy

- In this statement, Jade claims her account has been managed all this time and she only logged in to post the statement. Many posters (including myself) think this is bs because:
1. Your management aren’t going to follow accounts on your behalf, especially a break up coach
2. Nothing has actually been managed on the account. Everyone has been ignored
3. If your account was being managed, the person managing it would post the statement for you
4. Management wouldn’t block fans asking if you’re okay
5. Management wouldn’t know which 44 personal accounts to follow at such quick speed

- Posters here also observed that the statement is all from Jade’s perspective. There’s no mention of Matt. No ‘we’. Matt has stayed completely silent and hasn’t shared it or anything. This adds to the theory that they’ve split, as he ALWAYS interacts with Jade on socials and has often beefed with people when they’ve been rude to Jade

And that’s about where we’re at! Sorry for the long post 😅 Hope I didn’t miss anything!

• Heart
Reactions: 71
Since we’re on a new thread, I thought I’d post a summary of everything that’s happened so far. I’ve been keeping note 📝

- Jade and Matt both vanished from social media around the 24th January. They weren’t replying to comments, reading messages, liking photos or posting. There was also a video due out that never came. They’ve never been THIS silent before, even when their pet was ill, Jade’s been anxious and a relative passed away

- After some speculation on here, a user named oohlalala made a statement claiming to know Jade and Matt and the reason they’re absent. They liked a comment suggesting they’ve split up, but later unliked it when this was spotted by other users

- In their posting history from October 2020, oohlalala mentions their name is Charlotte, which is the same as Jade’s sister. Oohlalala has since clarified that they’re not related to Jade and they liked the split comment out of support rather than suggesting a split. But who knows what is true and what is damage control 🤷‍♀️

- After a couple weeks of silence, a fan decided to message fellow YouTuber Brogan Tate. Brogan shared via DMs that Jade hadn’t been reading her messages either, but she was viewing her Instagram stories. The fan shared this in Jade’s comments (but has since deleted it out of fear of being blocked). This was the first sign of Jade still being active on Instagram, despite pretending otherwise

- The same day Brogan’s message was shared on tattle, Matt unfollowed Brogan, suggesting he is reading here. It could just be a coincidence, but Brogan’s message was up for two days before it was spotted here and Matt never unfollowed in that time. Brogan still follows Matt

- Despite pretending to be away, Jade and Matt have both been following and unfollowing Instagram accounts. Proving they have been active on Instagram this entire time

- A fan (who then came to tattle) messaged Jade on Instagram out of concern, only to be blocked. They tried to message her on a second account, only to be blocked once again

- It was spotted that Jade followed a break up coach (@shelleyjwhitehead) on the 9th feb (social blade provided the exact date). Although they deal with other issues on their website, their Instagram page is all about relationships ending, toxic relationships and moving on

- Jade also followed an artist that the relationship coach suggested on her Instagram story, proving she was viewing their stories and this wasn’t an accidental follow

- Around the same time, Jade followed Amelia Liana, who is known to talk about break ups after being dumped before her wedding. And apparently she’s the one who recommends the relationship coach

- Jade has unfollowed Matt’s brother and his brother’s wife, who she seemed close to in other posts

- Jade has unfollowed Brogan Tate’s home account. But she still follows her main and her podcast

- Matt unfollowed one of Jade’s brothers and one of Jade’s sister’s two Instagram accounts. The day he unfollowed them, he lost two followers according to social blade. This could actually mean they blocked him or both removed him as a follower

- Matt has been active on his LinkedIn account during their entire internet break, liking and celebrating posts

- This was the first Valentine’s Day in 4 years that Matt didn’t post anything for Jade. Jade didn’t post anything either. We know Jade was active on Valentine’s Day because she liked Mindy mcknight’s valentines post

- It was spotted that Matt recently made a Spotify playlist called the sad bastard playlist. When it was mentioned here, Matt very quickly changed his privacy settings so you can no longer see what song he’s currently listening to - once again adding to the speculation he’s reading here. The playlist is still up though. It’s older music & jazz, rather than a selection of Taylor Swift’s best heart break songs, so the name could have an unrelated meaning

- On the 18th February, Jade unfollowed 44 accounts in one big hit. This included everyone personal to her. Her siblings, her bridesmaid, her friends and people who go to her church. She also unfollowed the break up coach

- Later that evening, Jade finally made a statement. Basically asking to be left alone, because people were contacting her family and work

- It’s speculated she unfollowed all the accounts to protect them, as people were contacting her family. Matt is still following these people though, so this is not something they’ve done mutually

- The next day, Jade lost 42 followers. So this could be a sign she asked those she removed to unfollow her account for the sake of their own privacy

- In this statement, Jade claims her account has been managed all this time and she only logged in to post the statement. Many posters (including myself) think this is bs because:
1. Your management aren’t going to follow accounts on your behalf, especially a break up coach
3. If your account was being managed, the person managing it would post the statement for you
5. Management wouldn’t know which 44 personal accounts to follow at such quick speed

- Posters here also observed that the statement is all from Jade’s perspective. There’s no mention of Matt. No ‘we’. Matt has stayed completely silent and hasn’t shared it or anything. This adds to the theory that they’ve split, as he ALWAYS interacts with Jade on socials and has often beefed with people when they’ve been rude to Jade

And that’s about where we’re at! Sorry for the long post 😅 Hope I didn’t miss anything!
Brilliant recap, well done 👏🏽👏🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Marking my place , fab title !!

I still can’t get over the sister coming on here .. GOLDEN !!
I defo think a spilt of some sort. The sister liking the comment that mentioned a spilt at all. And there is no way Matt wouldn’t either be bumming and blowing about his amazing wife or sharing her post.

The sister was being quite diplomatic though... so I don’t think another woman was involved but maybe just lockdown pressures or he has said he’s gay.

Ive never really thought he was but I do feel like if that is the case and Matt is reading these threads... then he needs to know that that’s okay. Everyone deserves to be happy and he’s now grown up and maybe he’s realised life wasn’t what he wanted. Hope if it’s the case jades little girl fans don’t make him some villain.
Although if he’s cheated with someone behind her back boy or girl then I hope his bits fall off 😂😂 cus that’s never okay 😠

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Holy tit @ot55 that’s fab. Well done!!

Just wondering where everyone thinks Jade is physically.. if they’d split up I’d imagine Matt would leave the house? And jade’s mum/sister would go to her? Although I do think her sister seems as co-dependant with her boyfriend as Jade is (was 🤷🏻‍♀️) with Matt. I feel like at some point something will spill out from real life... someone must know something 🤔 also long term Jade just made that house her perfect Pinterest dream so I can’t imagine she’d give it up, BUT would she move on from Matt there? So many questions 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Keeps throwing my out when I try to attach screenshot, is it because I’m new? I’ll type in the last message from her sister said ‘do you think it’s easy to create content from behind your phone in a dirty basement your probably some weirdo on an injunction list by the police with your actions. Anyway enjoy adding this to tattle and your other means of being a generalised head. Thank you for being such a wonderful human, lots of love.’

In her defence she was defending her sister who from what I know had been called flaky, and was basically told she should stick to her day job and that most of her other viewers probably thought the same. So I think sister had every right to say what she did and wasn’t being rude for no reason. But on the other hand it might of been best to just stay out of it.
Oh wow. Thanks for sharing! We don’t create the content, Jade and Matt do it all for us with their unfollowing drama 😂

Reactions: 6
I don’t get the basement reference whether that was referring to it being difficult for jade to create content in a basement or whether she was saying the poster was in a basement? Still not letting me attach screenshot 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t get the basement reference whether that was referring to it being difficult for jade to create content in a basement or whether she was saying the poster was in a basement? Still not letting me attach screenshot 🤦‍♀️
I believe she’s saying we’re all trolls in a nasty dark basement 😂 but for most people in the U.K., a loft would be more accurate 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I immediately assumed miscarriage to be honest. I would be shocked if she and Matt had split.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I felt sorry for her at first. I know how hard it is to suffer from mental health issues if it is anything related to that. If it was a breakup / family illness etc and there was complete radio silence on social media where she had clearly not even been online then that would also be fine and make way more sense.

At this point it’s bloody childish. So many of us have serious real life issues and have to get on with it. I understand her not being online but if she has the time to unfollow people and like certain posts then it would take two seconds to give her fans a better update than what she did.

Bored of them now they are in their 30s they aren’t teenagers. I feel like if it wasn’t anything to do with their relationship e.g a family member being ill then Matt would have still put the odd post up on Instagram. This leads me to think it is split or she is struggling with mh. If it was pregnancy/miscarriage related then I would have assumed she would try to keep it as private as possible and not let people speculate on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Please can I pay you to write my dissertation, the detail in this is bloody amazing :)

• Heart
Reactions: 17

this was like reading a novel !! well done 👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Wow 😂 spiteful much, I don’t get how they can say tattle is horrible and then directly message someone and call them a head 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.