Jade Billington #2 here's and AD there's an AD everywhere an AD AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also went on to say she still suffers with heart palpitations, which I guess explains why she is often ill and can miss deadlines (more than understandable imo)

Reactions: 4
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Disney gift her some masks, which she gave away? Why is she now ordering some SUPER CUTE ones from Disney at £35?! Ohh that's right, because it's yet another ad 🙄

Reactions: 5
"I'm in a Disney mood" yeah money will do that 😁

Nonstop Disney ads today...but don't assume that's what's only about 😉

• Haha
Heres a food that we both love!!! But have never mentioned until someone pays us to...

(I hope the cat is OK though)

• Haha
Heres a food that we both love!!! But have never mentioned until someone pays us to...

(I hope the cat is OK though)
My cat is really sick....btw here’s an ad. I really love this brand but I’ll never mention it again.

Reactions: 9
Beyond soulless ☠ anything for a quick buck

Pizza looked drier than a nuns 😉....

Reactions: 8
Big eye roll, use to like her but i feel shes a fake and wants to play a princess. pizza looks awful too 🤮

Reactions: 6
I can remember that a while ago her cat wasn’t well either, hope piggles is okay. It is a really cute cat after all.
What Jade concerns, quite a tasteless move to announce your cat‘s not being well, and a even more tasteless ad following after that. An ad for a brand whom she‘ve never mentioned before, and likely never will again. Besides, that crust was also way to thick.

She's gonna have merch, Beige hoodie with "Bon AppetitO" on it probably in Disney font, calling it now you heard it hear first

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I CANNOT STAND how Matt talks to her like she's his kid, it's in every vlog. Last time it was 'oh you havent been well have you Jade' this time 'she's been working so hard...this merch is gonna be amazing'. It's honestly like he's her dad, and she sits there with the stupid grin on her face taking all this pandering/praise.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Hated the last vlog, all seemed like some sort of pr stun and very unnatural. More ads coming 🙄.
Hate saying this, but I wish someone would tell her to stop losing weight, she looks poorly in her face without make up on

• Sad
Hate saying this, but I wish someone would tell her to stop losing weight, she looks poorly in her face without make up on
I never ever comment on people’s weight but can’t help but agree here. She does look poorly without make up. :(

I CANNOT STAND how Matt talks to her like she's his kid, it's in every vlog. Last time it was 'oh you havent been well have you Jade' this time 'she's been working so hard...this merch is gonna be amazing'. It's honestly like he's her dad, and she sits there with the stupid grin on her face taking all this pandering/praise.
You’ve actually hit the nail on the head. She’s being all cutesy using her baby voice and he’s the proud daddy in the background.

Reactions: 7
I wonder what the real Jade is like....no way someone can be cloyingly cutesy and childish ALL the time. But on the other hand, both her and Matt seem a bit....simple, and easy to please. Though sometimes in vlogs she seems a bit over his jokes and silly voices.

She’s turning up the babyness even more in yesterday’s vlog. I can’t bare how Matt panders to her and she wanders round looking like a little lost baba who needs all attention. Just gross 😩if she was a friend I’d be stepping in and asking if things are okay at home, it’s seeming almost manipulative at this point 🤔 she also looks super gaunt, agree with posts above saying she needs to stop losing weight. I think she played for so long on wanting to be so healthy and miss I-never-eat-chocolate-hehehe-ew-not-me but now she looks physically poorly 😬

I wonder what the real Jade is like....no way someone can be cloyingly cutesy and childish ALL the time. But on the other hand, both her and Matt seem a bit....simple, and easy to please. Though sometimes in vlogs she seems a bit over his jokes and silly voices.
Imagine if she was secretly a dominatrix.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Oddly enough her video from a few years ago "how I lost 3 stone" popped up on my YouTube, I gave it a watch, of course she never mentioned how or why but she has a tiny frame I can't imagine her having 3 stone to lose without it being noticeable, I know she hides under super baggy clothes so it's hard to gauge.

Hope she's looking after herself but I'd assume her crappy diet is linked to weightloss and constant illnesses.

On the flip side does anyone else feet Instagram and YouTube is pretty much just QVC infomercials now, you can't look at a pic or watch a video without someone trying to sell you something

Reactions: 3
On the flip side does anyone else feet Instagram and YouTube is pretty much just QVC infomercials now, you can't look at a pic or watch a video without someone trying to sell you something
ugh, yes. I unfollowed all influencers for this exact reason. She said she's had some nasty comments in the past and i wouldnt be shocked if someone had mentioned how 'fit' Matt is, and she's not. I 100% think her figure is fine but she seems like she wouldnt be able to take any form of criticism without doing something drastic about it.

She always mentions how she gets loads of nasty comments on her disney videos and im always really intrigued what people say, as she's obviously deleted them as theyre not there!

Reactions: 3
Yeah I've never seen a nasty or negative comment on Instagram or YouTube is all "love your 'insert item' wheres it from" "gorgeous" "goals"

Wouldn't surprise me if she makes it up for sympathy, she's attractive (and knows it, don't be fooled) and gets loads of free tit so probably feels she has to lower herself to her fans level.

I think the YouTube thing has gotten away from her, she probably wanted to be successful and make it a job but the reality is alot harder, now that's she's probably doing well and getting ads etc she has nothing left to offer or knows how to grow her channel.

I'd imagine she's feeling trapped by everything now

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.