Jade Billington #2 here's and AD there's an AD everywhere an AD AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually I do remember her saying she’s the year below Matt so you’re right! she turned 30 in April then. Why keep something like that a secret? It’s sad. 30 is still young!

I actually really like Jade and I don’t even mind the ads (maybe that will change in the future the way she’s going though lol) but her empty promises are starting to do my head in. She said she filmed the Q&A (not the Disney one) so why not just upload that one on Saturday morning?

Reactions: 1
Actually I do remember her saying she’s the year below Matt so you’re right! she turned 30 in April then. Why keep something like that a secret? It’s sad. 30 is still young!

I actually really like Jade and I don’t even mind the ads (maybe that will change in the future the way she’s going though lol) but her empty promises are starting to do my head in. She said she filmed the Q&A (not the Disney one) so why not just upload that one on Saturday morning?
yeah it's weird. I remember a vlog just after her bday and she said they hadnt been up to much, and Matt was like 'it was your bday' and neither of them mentioned it being the big 3-0. She knows her main market are tweens so doesnt want to outgrow them maybe?

I also really like her- and her disney vlogs are my fave. The ads wouldnt annoy me so much if she put general content out there.

Reactions: 4
I just wanted to say that I’m glad to see some people who genuinely like Jade, as so do I. I just wish she was a bit more genuine herself and kept her promises. Hope she is okay though. Can’t imagine that the fact she knows most of her promises are empty and made to be broken, that that isn’t chewing on her conscience.

Reactions: 3
I just wanted to say that I’m glad to see some people who genuinely like Jade, as so do I. I just wish she was a bit more genuine herself and kept her promises. Hope she is okay though. Can’t imagine that the fact she knows most of her promises are empty and made to be broken, that that isn’t chewing on her conscience.
I agree! Jade is the only Disney vlogger who I can honestly say I enjoy watching and look forward to her videos! I love her day in the life vlogs and I think her and Matt are a very well matched couple and it’s fun watching them together. I do think she posts a lot of ads that often contradict previous comments and other ads, but there is clearly something going on behind the scenes besides issues with confidence/health etc, so I hope she’s doing okay and can sort out a schedule that works for her instead of forcing herself to stick to a standard that has worked for her when her current situation was different. If she does read here, I hope you’re doing okay and figure things out :)

• Heart
Is anyone else cringing a bit at Matt trying to be an influencer and doing workouts live on Instagram?

Reactions: 8
So she hasn’t uploaded on YouTube for another week ..... was there any action on Instagram? An vague excuse? Some ads?

Reactions: 2
So she hasn’t uploaded on YouTube for another week ..... was there any action on Instagram? An vague excuse? Some ads?
Some ads? The whole week has been nothing but ads and #gifted. On one day, 6 different companies went by. I really liked her and want to like her now, but on her story this morning with the #ad from some protein brand, she doesn’t seem to doubt herself nor having any issues. There is just no content of her anymore, watching Jade has evolved in just watching the ads on the television.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I too use to like Jade and want to like her but I just cant it's like she's sold her soul. All these brands we have seen her use for years now shes promoting other brands for money. Its shameful and maybe that's what affecting her, she knows shes sold out and that she shouldn't be doing it and really they both working so cant be desperate for the cash. I doubt she has issues worthself etc they way shes been posing this week. Some of her ads make me feel uncomfortable due to the posing and hair flicking. The diet and fitness stuff too, it's too much and so not right for someone who seems to want to lose weight they no longer have. It's sad how shes changed and it's all for money... sorry for the rant ✌

• Sad
I don’t doubt for a minute that Jade or someone close to Jade reads this thread. I hope they can see that a lot of messages lately are from people saying that they like or liked jade. Myself included. But then the ad overload started.

Me personally? Not bothered about the ads. But when there’s no content or videos and it’s all ads? That’s where it’s wrong.

As I said before, it didn’t take long last week for the 3 videos a week to fall flat and now nothing in over a week.

But you sure as hell bet that I’ll be purchasing some protein powder this weekend :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Has anyone ever bought something she or any YouTubers/Instagramers have shilled?

I never have or will, if anything I think it lessons the products worth that they just give it away to anyone with a few followers.

I'm in the liked camp, I'm going off her with the constant "issues", it's simple "do you want to do YouTube or not?"

Constant #ads cos it makes a quick buck but actual videos take time and effort, but Mattikins still describes her as "hardest working person he knows"....he must know some lazy folk 😂

• Haha
Totally agree with the previous comments. I like Jade, I enjoy her vlogs. I hate the constant ads. Everytime I click her story its like watching teleshopping

I've been watching her since I stumbled on her florida vlogs and I ust found her so friendly, then her usual vlogs but then it trailed into im going part time to do more youtube! and then excuse after excuse...just in it for the "wonderful opportunities" that being a youtuber gets you!I wonder if Jade ever reads this, but i've said it on another yt couple's thread...I have found their address so quickly. They all give away far too much on the internet...

I loved her Florida vlogs and will go back and watch their Honeymoon and year after vlogs - the last one that ATD gifted them with was a bit too much for me and I have unfollowed them due to the ads. I know they can’t vlog or do the Disney experience- the world has turned upside down. But there has to be a happy medium

She can’t commit to even doing YouTube as a “part time job” never mind a full time one...

• Heart
I feel there must be something wrong if she keeps promising videos and then not delivering. I hope she’s ok.

I feel there must be something wrong if she keeps promising videos and then not delivering. I hope she’s ok.
I would never make light of mental health or any legit issues people have but you can't ask for sympathy and support from followers....then post a tit tonne of ads pouting and blowing kisses acting like a model, I understand it's exactly that "acting" but I can see why it irritates followers.

If you can film a load of ads then you can shoot a 10min vlog or something with no selling or agenda.

I mostly don't watch her videos anyway so not fussed either way but she can't be the fragile princess one minute then an insta pouter the next.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I have questions:
Why is Matt always topless?
Did they blow all their savings on their tacky kitchen?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
After seeing her post yet another ad this evening, I’ve actually changed my mind. I think she’s just in it for the cash.

Why would you need a dog camera when there’s a global pandemic and we’re all supposed to be at home all the time? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.