Jade Billington #2 here's and AD there's an AD everywhere an AD AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love to know what Jade does with all the video suggestions her followers send to her?

Frame them?:unsure:

What’s the point in asking?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All about the insta algorithms, more interaction the better she looks and more #ads #gifted , don't forget she's business savvy 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Cant believe they have shipped bath and body works over from America.
I love the stuff and have looked at that company to shop it over but shipping is $75 plus!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Cant believe they have shipped bath and body works over from America.
I love the stuff and have looked at that company to shop it over but shipping is $75 plus!!
Yeah that was crazy spensive! May as well find the supplier from China and order it from there in bulk 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m just two minutes in her new haul video, and something happend which has never before, I got extreeeeemly bored. What’s the point of showing products which function is to smell good, which we, her audience, can not actually smell?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m just two minutes in her new haul video, and something happend which has never before, I got extreeeeemly bored. What’s the point of showing products which function is to smell good, which we, her audience, can not actually smell?
I thought it was refreshing to see her alone in a sitdown video for once. But i thought it was boring as well everything in that box smelled ‘incredible’.... so what is the point of that video?? Then i was skipping forward to see if something would happen and -suprise, suprise- there was Mattikins😣

Reactions: 2
Then i was skipping forward to see if something would happen and -suprise, suprise- there was Mattikins😣
There hasn’t been a video without Matt in such a long time. Which would actually make me believe she does have some sort of confidence issues with uploading videos, it’s like he’s a clutch?

Also I never ever ever comment on editing - as to be honest, mostly I don’t notice it. But that last video was so choppy it actually ruined it for me. :(

There hasn’t been a video without Matt in such a long time. Which would actually make me believe she does have some sort of confidence issues with uploading videos, it’s like he’s a clutch?

Also I never ever ever comment on editing - as to be honest, mostly I don’t notice it. But that last video was so choppy it actually ruined it for me. :(
I was thinking this too about confidence then look on Instagram and its another ad and doesnt lack any confidence. So I was thinking maybe its just her heart isnt in youtube anymore and she probably makes money from the ads too. I always think back to where she said she was business savvy.

• Heart
Seriously what is that filter shoes using 😆 her eyes are huge in it, again I get most use filters but this looks ridiculous even for her. 👀

Cuts on videos are always jarring to watch, I respect the fact she mentioned why is before of nerves, tripping over words or whatever it was but how can she be a YouTuber or actress (you know she wants to) if she can't string a casual sentence together and lacks confidence but is clearly desperate to be picked as a model or singer

Doenst even have to be a ‘day in the life’ vlog, a simple hair tutorial or makeup routine video would do. But no, let’s advertise for a dog cam. Way easier money tough.
She should totally do a hair and makeup routine video! But please don’t bring the mini mouse ears and Matt in this one!

Reactions: 1
Forgive me if this is off topic but does anyone know of any other YouTubers who have made a good Florida vlog series? I've watched all of Jade's before and I need the nice distraction atm 🙏

I love tim tracker but from the UK I like Charlotte in wonderland, charlotte ruff, the flougers ( I've spelt that wrong ) infinity and beyond xx

Forgive me if this is off topic but does anyone know of any other YouTubers who have made a good Florida vlog series? I've watched all of Jade's before and I need the nice distraction atm 🙏
Sophie and Dave's Florida vlogs are good. Another few are Sam Mealey, Adam Hattan, Spoonful of Sugar

Florida based I love Tim Tracker and Rix Flix

Definitely Tim Tracker, I also watch All Ears & DFB. I also watch Brogan Tate too. :)

Reactions: 1
So insanity workout #ad can't be to far away, both fishing or hinting.

Can no one on insta just buy or use things with no agenda or hoping for a handout.... we'll see 👀

Just seen Jade’s story Q&A about the heart palpitations and heart attack. Hope she’s doing okay, it must be scary

Did she have a heart attack???
She did a Q&A on Sunday and answered people’s questions on Instagram. Someone‘s question was tell us something we don’t know (or something along the lines).

The first thing was about her horse she had when she was 11 called nutmeg. The second was about her hair being dyed (spelling?) blonde back in the day. Then the third was that she was quite sick in her late teens/early twenties and that she had a heart attack at 21.

I couldn’t believe it:eek: it was quite a serious thing to put in, considering her other two answers were so light.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.