Jade Billington #10 Guess who's back...back again...Mattykin's back...with a new girlfriend

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Matt has turned off his tagged photos also. I think it’s a new IG function as I’ve seen others do it too.

Reactions: 1
the Insta tagged photos thing is a glitch. If you search someone in the search bar , it’s showing no tagged photos.
If you look at who you’re following and find the account that way, tagged photos appear so Jade’s are still there
5120F2F3-3984-4B18-96DE-75037E15E646.jpeg

Reactions: 4
I could be wrong but I feel like the thumbnail for the "my life has changed" vlog is different even if only slightly?! I watch YouTube on my telly so I'm always scrolling past jades channel when I need to get to another channel so I have seen that thumbnail many times 🤣 maybe not but it definitely looks different to me

Maybe the divorce got finalised?

Or she really is preparing for a comeback so getting the house in order so to speak. I'd love her to come back following her life post divorce and finding happiness again, loads of people would relate to that.
same! I think so many inclfuencers only share the good bits and I think being raw and sharing your truth is so underrated these days.

As for the pictures, Jade looks unreal. It's nice to see her out and about loving her life and I hope like others have said she's doing well.

I’ve only known about the Brighton girl from this thread, decided to finally look into what she’s about and on the gov website this shows .. I’ve googled it but does anyone know what this actually means? Or is it nothing?
It's nothing. It just means she has set up an LTD company that's now inactive so they strike it off. Most likely decided to operate as a sole trader as you do not need to publically publish your accounts if you

I just had the craziest dream about Jade last night you guys. Out of the blue she came back and her all white and beige aesthetic and page were all black and orange with pumpkins (since it’s almost fall). She had her hair dyed a bit darker, was wearing a lot more make up, her hair in a half up half down messy bun with kinda dark themed cottage core clothes and black loafers. And she uploaded like 20ish videos at once pretending nothing ever happened. Weirdest tit ever lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder if she’s going to do a beyonce(?) and delete all of her ig / YouTube posts, wait a while and then come back with a new video

I could be wrong but I feel like the thumbnail for the "my life has changed" vlog is different even if only slightly?! I watch YouTube on my telly so I'm always scrolling past jades channel when I need to get to another channel so I have seen that thumbnail many times 🤣 maybe not but it definitely looks different to me
I feel like it’s changed too. The top left photo doesn’t look familiar. Maybe she’s ready to come back and rebrand.

Still think it’s tit she’s leaving all her fans to speculate. Anyone not on tattle will notice these things too and wonder what’s happening and yet she still doesn’t have the courage to let them know. Can’t decide if it’s lazy, cruel or still attention seeking. Or all of the above 🙄

ps I think the top photo on that thumbnail was her with sunflowers? It’s definitely different though. Much moodier.

Reactions: 6
Maybe she’s rebranding to come back on a reality tv show so she’s editing herself to be different from what everyone knows her as… imagine she comes back on big brother reboot or MAFSUK. Jade Louise is no more little nice girl 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Maybe she’s rebranding to come back on a reality tv show so she’s editing herself to be different from what everyone knows her as… imagine she comes back on big brother reboot or MAFSUK. Jade Louise is no more little nice girl 🤣🤣
She'd completely win over the people if she was a Love Islander - think Camila S3.

Reactions: 7
Still think it’s tit she’s leaving all her fans to speculate. Anyone not on tattle will notice these things too and wonder what’s happening and yet she still doesn’t have the courage to let them know. Can’t decide if it’s lazy, cruel or still attention seeking. Or all of the above 🙄

ps I think the top photo on that thumbnail was her with sunflowers? It’s definitely different though. Much moodier.

Isn't the sunflowers an older vid?

Isn't the sunflowers an older vid?
I believe that the thumbnail is the same as before, cuz I remember thinking to myself ‘what an odd choice to use such a quite unflattering picture of yourself on a thumbnail for someone who claims to be very self conscious and have low self esteem’

Reactions: 3
I don’t think the thumbnails have changed. I find it weird she’d kept that video on there if she’s wanting to delete everything and disappear.